Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilipZ

new LVLD B767-300 video available !

Guest BillVC

The DIVERT NOW function was cool in the FMC! Liking it lots!

Guest bisinchi

Hi,That is a superb video, really cool, very good job guys!! So many new features, SPLENDID!!Regards,Francois

>thats a must have addon, but hmm.. well.. hmm... the cockpit>windows are a bit strange Whats's "strange" about them?

BobK

nadda...I can vouch this is the most correct 767 around. Cept for the real one ofcoarse ;)Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Gary,Saw you on VATSIM Sunday doing what looked like a x2 test of the 763 from Hawaii to the US. Hope things are wrapping up with the beta as I am anxious to start flying her!

Eric 

haha yeah im always flying it. Just was trying to get across the pacific before it got to late here. Was about 2am local time here when I arrived.But I cannot comment of the current status of the 767. SorryGary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

it was recorded with no sound.hence the musicGary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

Guest ielchitz

I enjoyed watching the video. Thanks to the guys for putting this together and sharing it with us.I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are all very excited about the LDS 767.Will it have a panel and FMC manual as comprehensive as the one that was included in the Wilco package?

>I enjoyed watching the video. Thanks to the guys for putting>this together and sharing it with us.>>I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are all very>excited about the LDS 767.>>Will it have a panel and FMC manual as comprehensive as the>one that was included in the Wilco package?>>Hey Ian,I've aquired a 767 flight ops manual from a major airline and I'm going to use that, I'm sure it'll work ok. :)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest lcrenier

" I've aquired a 767 flight ops manual from a major airline and I'm going to use that, I'm sure it'll work ok"Indeed, that will be the best ;-)But be cautious, there are a lot of different system options among carriers

>" I've aquired a 767 flight ops manual from a major airline>and I'm going to use that, I'm sure it'll work ok">>Indeed, that will be the best ;-)>But be cautious, there are a lot of different system options>among carriers>Hehe, yeah, but I hope you modeled the 'pit after that Altanta-based airline. :)Either way, I problably won't use all the functions available on the panel, I'm not that smart. :-lolI know Mike B. is hoping that too, since he has my original copy of the manual. :)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg