Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orlaam

IE8 Beta 2 - Anyone?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Google Chrome looks promising!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

I just finally moved to IE7 and Vista 64 and gave the new Office Accounting a whirl. We won't be trying any new applications from Microsoft in the near future. (unless neccesary) Regards, Kendall#1: E8500 @ 3.95 - HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - XG's 174.74 Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

I'm using it at work....no impressive changes, except it seems a tad slower.Also have google chrome loaded. I think I prefer chrome.

I love Google Chrome, however I cant seem to download here at avsim with Chrome....does anyone have any suggestions on this?Bill

Just go to Google and get it from the main page.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Sorry, I meant to say that I could not download files from the avsim library with Google Chrome.Bill

I, also didn't think a download was happening...but it was, in the very lowest left corner of Chrome. I saw my WinZip icon come up. Then I clicked on it, and it unzipped it to my unzip folder. This great browser takes a few steps off of the whole download process. I am really enjoying Chrome and have just made it my default browser. I can't wait for the real deal...since this is only a Beta version.Stan

HelloThe Eula is really warm and cuddly"By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services"It wont be on my system till they remove this.

I take back what I said. I can download at OTHER sites with Chrome, but you were right...I can't download from the AVSIM site with Chrome. What gives"?Stan

Yeah, they've coded something differently and made it impossible to download from the library here. I sent a bug report to the development team.Regards,Jim Karn