Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Roch

Rex Released!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is great! I'm sure looking to buy it very soon! Thanks for the news! :( Regards!

[servers must be getting hammered as I'm currently looking at an 8 hour download :( Consider yourself lucky-mine says 10536:18:00-35430:43:00 Left at 30 bytes/sec... :(

Hmmm, I posted the exact same thing, I wonder where it went?? I really dislike these new forums.Anyway, I'm downloading REX now, but it's really S-L-O-W, only gettng about 70 kbps, it's saying 12 hours. Must have got a bum server.Maybe I'll be able to try it out tomorrow night.Jim

Hmmm, I posted the exact same thing, I wonder where it went?? I really dislike these new forums.Anyway, I'm downloading REX now, but it's really S-L-O-W, only gettng about 70 kbps, it's saying 12 hours. Must have got a bum server.Maybe I'll be able to try it out tomorrow night.Jim
I see your post about 5 down-does it not appear on your screen? {edit} 5 down on the "new posts " screen. But I do not see it in here. {Further edit-I see it is in the "trash can forum"-perhaps one of the mods placed it there as there was already a post on the same subject matter.}

Hmmm, I posted the exact same thing, I wonder where it went?? I really dislike these new forums.
It was probably deleted.

Downloading at 894.2 K/sec1 hour left. :( Great-maybe when you are done I'll have a chance! :(

Downloading at 894.2 K/sec1 hour left. :(
Looks like you'll be the first to post screenshots :(

Looks like you'll be the first to post screenshots :(
Not really...I've just been disconnected from the server! :(

David:You should be able to resume.. you haven't lost what you've d/l already.Yeah we have been hit harder than anyone could have imagined. Hang in there. Tim

I guess a Sunday night is as good as any to release... too bad I need to goto bed now, work in the AM. I guess it can wait till next weekend :( Looking forward to screens and impressions.

Me to I got to the end of the 1st file at 2.4Mbs (20Mbs Internet line) and server died! Haven't been able to get on since! that was 20 minutes ago!! Me thinks they underestimated the bandwidth necessary for the demand of a release like this! PMDG and AVSIM has first hand experience of what can happen with this kind of demand!