Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

[J41] Some new Service Pack Fun

Please keep them coming! I like the teasing and I like all the little info we can get on SP1. In the meanwhile I'm enjoying this aircraft almost every day!

Cool!Presuming its just a model update, and you can't play with the radar thingie underneath?!

Knowing PMDG I think you have a lot more gauges with all kinds of new radars which will blow away the lack of a decent weather rader :(

Guest Seria17hri11er

Impressive!

I can't get enough of the J41. It's the only plane I've been flying. Thanks for the visual update Vin. CheersRhydian Yeoman

You guys rock! Like many others I can't pry myself off this plane. While you're pushing and pulling some polys could you do a cargo version with the windows blanked out? What if I asked really really nicely? Hehehehe... CheersButch

Hi there guys, is The Multipurpose J41 actualy available now? if so is it an freeware add onn? or a new payware?it looks great.Fletch.

Hi there guys, is The Multipurpose J41 actualy available now? if so is it an freeware add onn? or a new payware?it looks great.Fletch.
It will be part of the PMDG JS4100 Service Pack 1, which will be released soon. It is free.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest kirk7312
It will be part of the PMDG JS4100 Service Pack 1, which will be released soon. It is free.
Free... that is great. Just%20Kidding.gif

Thanks Vin.Gee this JS41 just keeps on getting better.You guys at PMDG are doing one hell of a job.I might only have the Two PMDG aicrafts at the moment [JS41 and 747] but they are by far the best payware planes in my collection. The detail and realizm you put into these aircrafts are nothing short of fantastic. Good on ya. You certainly make flying Flight Sim so much more enjoyable. :( Thanks. :( Fletch.

Guest KHAOS
We are introducing a new variant of the PMDG Jetstream 4100: The Multipurpose J41, complete with 360 Degree Search Radar, Aerial Survey Camera, and extra antennas for the Mission Communication System in VHF, UHF & FM bands and Satellite.
Ahh, very nice. The real question is...do they work? :( Only kidding! :(

Guest realatp
Ahh, very nice. The real question is...do they work? :( Only kidding! :(
doubt it, BUT!!!!!!!! don't underestimate PMDG, the leader in FS Aircraft Addons.

Guest icecone

is that a real photo?the background is real for sure but the plane doesn't seem real.Sam