Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Would give anything for a high quality (Carenado) Socata TB10 or TB20 series!

Cessna 421c or a Diamond DA42NG Both would be great addons by Carenado,the DA42 is very popular with flight schools now,and if Carenado want the pictures of the aircraft only to willingly to help

Cessna 421c

Yup thats a good choice in my eyes...im longing for a bigger cessna twin again. Id be happy if they did the 421 or the 441

I agree with all of the C208 amphibian comments. Carenado already has the model for the plane, all that they would have to do is to add floats and tweak the FDE.

My wish list........

SAAB 340B Plus

Embraer 120 ER

Reims-Cessna F406 Caravan II

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Tecnam P2006T would be amazing.

Funny you mention that one... I was looking for the Tecnam that Lycoming said was going to get the new IE2 engines

My wish list........

SAAB 340B Plus

Embraer 120 ER

Reims-Cessna F406 Caravan II

I used to fly the 340, almost miss that smelly thing.

I was going to say an MU-2, but MilViz is doing one.

I don't know... after the TBM, whats out there that's undone and interesting (post 2010).... Corvalis TTx? All the Piper "M" classes (thought you could skip the matrix), a good Piaggio P-180 II? Extra 500. Lancair Evolution.

SENECA 5!! (lol)

Well Milviz has said that the P180 is a "possibility" so....

Id still like a bigger twin engine Cessna. The 441 is a sexy plane. And F1s version is too old now.

I'd like to see a 402/421 but also a Navajo, i.e. Navaslow would be nice too. I haven't touched FSD's in forever as it is dated.

Would love to see the Maule 7 260, would be the same as the FSX default M7-260 with the nice glass doors but the MT7-260 model instead which is the tricycle version. The default FSX comes with a tailgatter but Maule also markets a tricycle version (M7T). And obviously with better simulation characteristics.

+1 for the Piper Navajo, Piaggio Avanti, and also for the Cessna 404 or 441!! Don't know if Carenado would do something bigger, but if yes I would love to see the B-1900!

Regards

Regards, Dominik