Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Guest KYBU18
I was just going to say, I don't think anybody's done one, have they?
There is a freeware one, but it isn't that great. Hopefully Fernando will be around and check out this thread because there are some great suggestions on here. My Father owns a Tiger and it's an amazing little plane. You get speed, maneuverability, and above all you get roughly 8gph while buzzing along at 130 knots.

i sent you an e-mail about an G1000 cockpit.You said, that a G1000 will come in 2011, so it would be great to see a Piper Seneca V with a G1000 cockpit or a Seminole or a PiperSportor even a Piper Meridian.So, hope there will some "New" GA's in the future...not that the classic ones are bad LOL

How about the C-23 Sherpa nice versatile acft . Can be used for pax or cargo. This takes Carenado a little from general aviation acft, but it would be a nice acft for short haul.

I dident get any email, anybody want to help me install the G1000 to the feelthere Caravan?

What about a Cherokee Six? Might be a little close to the Saratoga to be worth making, but I don't think there's another one on the market. Of course, before the switch to all FSX they DID have a Dakota, Archer and Cherokee all for sale, so maybe not.

I would love to see Carenado make A Cirrus SR22 or a Cessna Corvalis :(

Oh so many Pipers....Cherokee 260/300 "Six"Pa-28-140 "Cherokee 140"Pa-28-200R "Strait/regular tail Arrow"WarriorSeminoleAztecNavajoDid I say "Aztec?"....I can't remember if I did?...so just in case...Aztec!Piper's and Cessna's would keep them busy for a while!They need to hire more modelers!Oh and need I say an "Aztec" would be great........Jeff

I'd love a Norseman too, but I'd also very much like a Morane Saulnier Rallye

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Would love to see a Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B, and of course a KingAir 200. Both these aircraft would probably be a challenge because of being a turbo but I'm sure Carenado's team are up to the task!CheersMartin

Hello,I see that Carenado is going through bigger planes now and my wish is that after the Seneca and the 340 the next step will be one of the most acclaimed planes of general aviation: The King Air C90/E90.It is one of the most succesfull aircraft ever built, it served for so many duties from cargo to military service thanks to its exceptional flexibility.Unfortunately it has never been rendered in FS and would be a dream to have it done with the high quality of Carenado!KingAirC90.jpgKing%20Air%20C90A%20sn%20LJ-1066c.jpg

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I asked Mindstar to make a C182 with G1000 may we hope they talk with mindstar and bring out a awsome new C182