Sign in to follow this  
Guest tebinu

flightplans via website

Guest tebinu

hi, is there a way how i can make flightplans outside of the sim but not with fsbuild (i think its total crap as it always outputs total ... ######) ? i want to make a package with all our virtual airline routes so our pilots can download that and have them as company route...martin

another good one is vroute premium also tells u how much fule u need for the flight as well and the weather as well and other things as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just be aware that flightaware doesn't always list the ICAO valid routes using airways... Also, many flights in the US use FAA approved routes, which consist of waypoint direct waypoint type routes as well...Still, it is a great source of flight info, and great fun to use real time for tracking...Andrew

Just be aware that flightaware doesn't always list the ICAO valid routes using airways... Also, many flights in the US use FAA approved routes, which consist of waypoint direct waypoint type routes as well...Still, it is a great source of flight info, and great fun to use real time for tracking...Andrew
Indeed, whenever I fly in the US on VATSIM and have determined the airports I want to fly between (based on ATC activity) I turn to Flightaware, find a flight whose callsign I can pronounciate without hurting my tongue and with a suitable aircraft (ie one that I have in my hangar), copy the flightplan, paste it into FSBuild and voil

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Tell me about it Krister, I could write a book on that! :(I am happy if I can squeeze in a 2 hour flight these days...I don't know how people find the time to do long hauls on FS...Andrew