Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Guest 1000101011

Definately the B1-B Lancer, I just love that plane!

I'd be very happy to see a remake of 747 VC. It would be so cool to see the Queen in JS41 quality.

If I could just wish for one plane, it would be the BAe 146 / Avro RJ! It's an excotic model, and there is a lot of nice scenery for the airports that it regulary fly to. If PMDG would make a Avro RJ / BAe 146: I'll promise to travel to Tirana - Albania and make a nice Tirana - Mother Teresa Airport Scenery, including the main square and some Albanian landmarks! :DIf I could make a second wish. It would be the 737-200 Adv, and the 737-300,400 and 500 models.

Also a BAe-146 for me.. there is just no adequate product to have, and it's really no boring, all-the-same-looking aircraft as many others in this segment.
Gets my vote aswell, fantastic little plane that I've been on often. Love 'em!..... but has everyone forgotten the Westland Woodpigeon? PMDG did promise us the Woodpigeon, honest they did :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

My idea: Complete the 747 Queen of the Skies package with the 747 Classic. (-100/-200/-300) RFP is getting really old now and CLS is a bit too 'lite' for many simmers.

How about a fully modeled Remos GX? Or a Cessna 162 Skycatcher? Tecnam P2006T??

My idea: Complete the 747 Queen of the Skies package with the 747 Classic. (-100/-200/-300) RFP is getting really old now and CLS is a bit too 'lite' for many simmers.
You have my vote! Wijnand (ehbk)

For me, I would like to see a good DC-10. There's something about the old bird that is just amazing :).But, I'm happy with the 737 and 777 releasing :(Karan

Not that I have any real say :( , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.
YEsssss ..ohh lord yes..a CRJ would be awesome. !!! Ed Burton

Guest 413X3

I wish Ready for Pushback did a complete remake of their 747 Classic line for FSX

A320/330/340 with PMDG quality would be just great !I would also love to see old Antonovs planes such as AN-12.Got 744 and JS41 already, both fine products :)All on FSX ofc.