Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Les Parson

RealAir Duke & Audio

Since installing the version 1.5 upgrade, I've noticed a brief one or two second audio loss of engine noise about every three minutes or so. This is isolated to the RA Duke. Has anybody experienced this?

Since installing the version 1.5 upgrade, I've noticed a brief one or two second audio loss of engine noise about every three minutes or so. This is isolated to the RA Duke. Has anybody experienced this?
Not me but will check again later tonight.

I'm getting some sort of clinking or broken fan sound when in VC mode. When I goto external view, the sound stop. I didn't have this issue before.Bill M

No problems here.

There have been no sound modifications in the 1.5 patch whatsoever. The sound folder, cfg file and cockpit functions have not been altered at all, and the only changes are related to engine management, RXP gauges and graphics, not sound.best regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulations

Well I just uninstalled the whole thing and done a reinstall. That seemed to solve my issue with the cockpit sound. The only minor issue I have now is the setup config keep changing my modified panel back to default.Bill M

I wouldn't want to install a sound pack for the Duke. I think it sounds awesome as it is. As for the 1.5 upgrade, I only purchased the Duke recently, so I installed version 1.5 right from the start. I do not suffer from any sound issues as far as I can tell.