Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Unofficial PMDG 777 Topic

We'll do something cool with the EFB guys, don't worry. Not promising that it will actually simulate the real thing, but I can definitely see having the ability to display chart PDFs or something like that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We'll do something cool with the EFB guys, don't worry. Not promising that it will actually simulate the real thing, but I can definitely see having the ability to display chart PDFs or something like that.
Thanks for your input.And the lower EICAS has some potential to :( Like requesting oceanic clearences and stuff like that. Those who have seen the Justplanes AC 777-300ER DVD, know what I mean.And NO, I'm not asking for a weather radar.Golli.

... a weather radar.
:(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

That'd be nifty. Have you guys decided what variants of the 777 we can expect?-Alex

how about multi crew ?????
Let Brian York of FS2Crew do that. He covers all the PMDG stuff with real life SOP's.Golli

how about multi crew ?????
If you mean gamespy compatibility with shared cockpit, yeah that would be really cool.It would be awesome to fly with a friend in one of the big PMDG jets.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

just a quick question for you guys, i havent really been catching up on my 777 reading but how come no one wishes for the LR version? Is it because the ER is a lot more common?

I think the Space Shuttle runs shorter routes.

just a quick question for you guys, i havent really been catching up on my 777 reading but how come no one wishes for the LR version? Is it because the ER is a lot more common?

Perhaps it is because we already have two perfectly capable long range aircraft already?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

how come no one wishes for the LR version?
Maybe few are dreaming of sitting by their computer for 17 hours? Perhaps 14 hours is long enough??

Maybe few are dreaming of sitting by their computer for 17 hours? Perhaps 14 hours is long enough??
When you "operate" advanced add-on's, such as those made by PMDG/FS2Crew, I always start at a gate and the time from entering the flightdeck to takeoff can be, up to, 45-55 minutes. Climb-out can be from 10-25 minutes (depending on payload & fuel). So the cruise portion on a 14 hour flight is, roughly 13 hours. Now using Time acceleration of 8x gives 100 minutes of cruise time. But I never accelerate the whole cruise portion, I have to step-climb, avoid traffic etc.... Then I have to brief the approach and fly it, roughly 30 minutes. And land and taxi to a gate, 5-20 minutes (including shutdown checklist).And before I even entered the flightdeck, I made the route, actvated the weather, loaded the aircraft, calculated the fuel and opened up Radar Contact, 20-30 minutes there.So, in short, the -200LR would be "nice to have" but the ER sisters are the workhorses of the industry.Golli

You guys asking for shared cockpit will likely have something to be happy about, we're pretty sure we can implement it starting with the NGX - no promises as always, but it does look like it may happen.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You guys asking for shared cockpit will likely have something to be happy about, we're pretty sure we can implement it starting with the NGX - no promises as always, but it does look like it may happen.
Great news! Thank you so much :(

AMD 7900X  |  ASRock Steel Legend X670E  |  G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6000  |  MSI 6950XT  |  Noctua NH-D14  

EVGA Super NOVA 850W  |  Cooler Master HAF932  |  Hisense 43" 4K UHD  |  Win11