Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Graphics corruption in FSX - (UPDATE: possible solution found!)

Sorry for my ignorance, but is the FSX root folder the one found through Users/Appdata/Roaming etc? Instead of the other one going straight through program files.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron

No to question 1.

Yes to sentence 2.

Michael Cubine

So to fix problem 1 you would drop the download in the FSX folder next to the Flight folder.

Program files X86.

Thanks,

Ron

Is the FSX.cfg edit STALE_BUFFER_THRESHOLD=2147483647 still recommended for modern graphics cards with 2GB+ VRAM? I haven't seen this edit in any recent CFG edit guides like NickN's.

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

There's no need to bump a 2 year old thread to ask a question which should be asked in the FSX forum. If any of the tweaking guides don't mention it then it most likely won't be needed or won't have any effect.

Also, you need to sign all posts with your full name as per PMDG forum rules. This includes first and last names.