Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Which business jet? F1 Cessna Mustang?

Thanks for this information. In term of performances the Citation X was very good on my system. It's just this freezing problem that makes it unusable for me, no luck. How is the Mustang in term of performance on your system if you compare it to Citation X?

Thanks for this information. In term of performances the Citation X was very good on my system. It's just this freezing problem that makes it unusable for me, no luck. How is the Mustang in term of performance on your system if you compare it to Citation X?
The Mustang is a bit more demanding for sure, but it's manageable on my system. I make sure that I've dialed down the autogen (to Dense) and keep road traffic and AI planes at a minimum when flying over urban areas like NYC, LA, and the like. All of that said, I love the Mustang and it performs perfectly well...I don't hesitate to pull it out of the hangar regularly.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Again thank you for the details about the way you use the Mustang. I think I will give it a try. This plane appeals me for a long time now. The bad point is that I still miss a medium to long range jet. Anyway, it's no a big deal, I will just have to change my flight plans :(

Again thank you for the details about the way you use the Mustang. I think I will give it a try. This plane appeals me for a long time now. The bad point is that I still miss a medium to long range jet. Anyway, it's no a big deal, I will just have to change my flight plans :(
Just bought this thing and man is it awesome! It's strange how my tastes have changed, I use to fly only heavy stuff, now I'm all about the light single pilot business jets, and this one definitely takes the cake. Nice simulation of the G1000 too.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

The Flight1 Mustang is IMHO the best business jet that you can buy for FSX. There are other jets but none like the Mustang. I recently discovered this masterpiece and I have not stopped flying it since I got it. Everything else has stayed in the hangar.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The Flight1 Mustang is IMHO the best business jet that you can buy for FSX. There are other jets but none like the Mustang. I recently discovered this masterpiece and I have not stopped flying it since I got it. Everything else has stayed in the hangar.
You know, the Mustang is very sensitive to tuning. I have worked for years to get it going and finally arrived this past spring. An i7 2600k and FAST ram did the trick. It is smooth and just a joy to fly. It's all in the tuning. I had it tuned to 95% of the performance that I have now with a Q9650 with again, FAST ram. The memory subsystem needs to run optimally. K

I am sorry to say I haven't read all the posts here, but it WAS the only plane in my hanger to cause OOM a while ago!

I have a mid range pooter, well it was a top range a few years ago, but things change!

Just purchased the Majestic Q-400, does a lot more at good frame rates, as fast (believe it or not), has the terrain, radar and TCAS .. and much more than the F1!

was reading replies and realized - what ever happened to chock?

was reading replies and realized - what ever happened to chock?

We've been wondering about that for awhile. Last we heard from him -via email- was that he was very busy with work.

Check out the Lionheart Creations Epic Victory. It is supposed to be really nice as well. It is also distributed by Flight1 so it too comes with a 30-Day money back garutee.http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Victory.html

While I luv the EPIC it has a quirky flight model IMO.  Still it is a fun plane with an acceptable GARMIN 1000 implementation.

jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png