Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Which business jet? F1 Cessna Mustang?

1 person usually means a preference rather than a problem. I personally haven't seen the problem nor obviously have many others.Nice try though....Jim
I've moved this discussion back to the Mustang support forum.

Bert

I've moved this discussion back to the Mustang support forum.
And I have answered you in the Mustang forum. The answer is the same Bert. This is not a limitation or a bug, it is a preference on your part.

And I have answered you in the Mustang forum. The answer is the same Bert. This is not a limitation or a bug, it is a preference on your part.
Jim, lets just keep this in the Mustang forum.

Bert

You can't please all of the folks all of the time.There is no debate; the Flight1 Mustang is a superb product. And I happen to be one of the fussiest individuals this side of the galaxy. I was so impressed when I first purchased the Mustang that I took the time to write a review, which you will find on Mutley's hangar. This was based on my bought copy, not a free review copy, so no bias here. As a 2D panel fan [i hate virtual cockpits] I happen to think the Mustang's is one of the best out there. Everything else is top notch too.Yes it can be demanding on lesser systems, but when has that not been the case with flight sim add-on's? There are plenty of simplistic, dumbed down add-ons for puny systems, the Mustang is not one of them, and thank god for that.To dumb the Mustang down you would have to remove the superb G1000... and then it wouldn't be a detailed simulation of the Mustang at all.

You can't please all of the folks all of the time.There is no debate; the Flight1 Mustang is a superb product. And I happen to be one of the fussiest individuals this side of the galaxy. I was so impressed when I first purchased the Mustang that I took the time to write a review, which you will find on Mutley's hangar. This was based on my bought copy, not a free review copy, so no bias here. As a 2D panel fan [i hate virtual cockpits] I happen to think the Mustang's is one of the best out there. Everything else is top notch too.Yes it can be demanding on lesser systems, but when has that not been the case with flight sim add-on's? There are plenty of simplistic, dumbed down add-ons for puny systems, the Mustang is not one of them, and thank god for that.To dumb the Mustang down you would have to remove the superb G1000... and then it wouldn't be a detailed simulation of the Mustang at all.
Thank you Martin. You have targeted the exact audience the Mustang is intended to reach...Regards,Jim

Jim, lets just keep this in the Mustang forum.
I think it is fair to say here, that you have found a resolve on our Mustang forum, since you did bring it up here.Thanks to master Yoda for helping you find a more standard eyepoint assignment. These are the kind things that can happen when altering default settings.I still stand by my comment that this is not a bug but a preference on your part. If we can find a way to make it more universally adaptable in the future, I will look into it for a future cumulative update. It has been noted.Regards,Jim Rhoads

Anybody here fly the ES citation X? I had all kinds of trouble and had to give up on it. I loved the graphics and the systems but the MFD would freeze and at the same time, frame performance went to near nothing. Looking for someone that had similar problems and got past trhem.

Anybody here fly the ES citation X? I had all kinds of trouble and had to give up on it. I loved the graphics and the systems but the MFD would freeze and at the same time, frame performance went to near nothing. Looking for someone that had similar problems and got past trhem.
As we stated in our forums Brad, the cause of this anomoly for a few users like yourself is unknown at this point in time.We suspect any number of possibilities but have not yet been able to duplicate the issue so we cannot provide a fix for something we cannot duplicate.Whenever we can duplicate the issue we're sure to then be able to provide a fix or information as to why this happens to a few while others fly merrily along.:( Happy Holidays

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Been flying it and the CJ1+ for years, my 2 favorite GA planes, they both run flawlessly here. The CJ works so well in 'shared cockpit' we use it for training.

Jay

Hello, same problem here. It happens every time I start descent and approach to destination airport. I can fly the Citation X during 3 or 4 hours with no problem but at the end, MDF freeze at descent and after that everything is messed up, like an overall failure of the system in the plane. I will try to do a lot of tests by myself because I like very much to fly this plane and don't want to give up on it. But I'm not often at home due to my job so I think searching for a clue will take some time for me. So, like you, I'm also interested in every hint or advice someone could share on this matter. ThanksAlain

I believe Bradrcfii has opted for a refund and as such isn't in the 'picture' any longer.However, our support forums are there... and we're active on them (despite what some might think).There is a small group of you with this problem. This means it's not a bug as much as it's something 'user system specific' that's causing problems with the aircraft. We have to be able to determine what is causing the problem. Once we've figured that out... at that point we can determine if it's something we can 'code around' or something the user will have to 'correct' on their system... etc.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Sorry but I asked for a refund too. It's getting worst and worst with each fly I make. Even with fresh, nice and clean FSX.CFG the thing is going crazy. Also at one moment I suspected some other add-on like ASE to be the culprit and tried without it; but no way. Same issue again and again. I give up. Citation X may be a nice place but not for me. And since the Mustang is too heavy for my system I will wait for another bizjet since there are not much of them on the market.

My system is based on Q9650 with 4Gb Ram and a HG4870 with 1Go Ram, I will put all of this in my signature I think. Also I run with Win 7. Why you ask? For the Mustang? It's true I'd like to try it out but I'm afraid to be disapointed as I read the Mustang is a "Killer" for older systems; and I don't want to use too often the refund system from Flight one in a short period of time.

My system is based on Q9650 with 4Gb Ram and a HG4870 with 1Go Ram, I will put all of this in my signature I think. Also I run with Win 7. Why you ask? For the Mustang? It's true I'd like to try it out but I'm afraid to be disapointed as I read the Mustang is a "Killer" for older systems; and I don't want to use too often the refund system from Flight one in a short period of time.
My system specs are quite close to yours except for an nVidia 275 videocard and can run both the Eagelsoft Citation X v2 and the Flight1 Mustang just fine...both are terrific FSX addons.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png