Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZDOK Camera Addon 1.15.1 beta

2. The default camera views would be included in the EZDOK cycle.===This mode impossible because i can not read default camera status. I do not know where i stay in cycle of default view system. The combine EZCA cycles with default is impossible :-(But today i will analyze code again. May be i will make this mode.

Of course you can read what the default cameras are they are in the aircraft.cfg You then remember which camera number you are viewing internally. You only need to know what camera to show next or previously with the cycle button pair.

Cheers, Andy.

That's right. Me including, I was also disappointed when first realized that camera cycle is not supported. I wouldn't bother if the "default" FSX cameras are not included in camera cycling, BUT: it would be GREAT, if my own cameras I make within EZCA are cycleable. In example: I have an aircraft to which I created 10 different virtual cameras inside the plane. I use my hat switch on my Saitek yoke to switch/pan to the internal cameras, but I can only access 4 views with my hatswitch-keys (left/right, up/down). I don't want to have to program hotkeys on my keyboard for the cam views. I would therefore also appreciate to cycle through my cameras, like I was used to do in default FSX (key 'a', 's' and Shift+A, Shift+S)Thank you very much.Pegasus.

I think that the first thing you miss once you install EZCA is cycling view. Dswo suggestion should be take into cosideration.Cheers,Ignacio

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

I think that the first thing you miss once you install EZCA is cycling view. Dswo suggestion should be take into cosideration.Cheers,Ignacio
Ok . I not see any problems for realization cycle mode. But assignments for cycles will separately for default views and EZCA. Good ?

I would find that acceptable if there was no other option, it's certainly better than no cycle option at all, and thinking about it it's probably a better idea to have them separate anyway.

Cheers, Andy.

I took it off because it does not cycle views--nor does it "reset view" to forward. It's ok when using TrackIR but when using a keyboard and joysticks in full screen it is too much work to get the view forward or cycle all the views.

Jim Atkins

I don't want to complicate things for the developer, but I hope that if view cycling is added, as many in this thread are requesting, we will have the option not to use it. I, for one, like the way views are handled right now. Robert

Cycle function absolutely needed, for me and for some of my friens who also fly with that great piece of software. However I never found what's the interest of assigning A S and so on in EZCA , since it does exaclty the same as the shortcuts assigned in FsX.... or maybe I missed something. But please... did I ask about cycling ?? Batting%20Eyelashes.gifCheers Jerome

For me, the EZDOK camera is nearly perfect as is. I wouldn't cycle views since I have the direct access keys assigned. What I would like is the old "Active Camera" ability to right click on the runway, then watch the landing from the runway view as it follows the airplane. That was very much loved by all their users, and still is for those in FS9. It would be nice to have that in EZDOK.

For me, the EZDOK camera is nearly perfect as is. I wouldn't cycle views since I have the direct access keys assigned. What I would like is the old "Active Camera" ability to right click on the runway, then watch the landing from the runway view as it follows the airplane. That was very much loved by all their users, and still is for those in FS9. It would be nice to have that in EZDOK.
Agree 100 %. That would really be great. But then again, I don`t even know if that is possible. :( Jen

Agree 100 %. That would really be great. But then again, I don`t even know if that is possible. :( Jen
Same for me - I love EZDOK and this change would make it even more enjoyable........ Howard

All updates including version 2.0 we plan to make absolutely FREE!
Marniftarr, does v2.0 support for TrackIR change in any way? (I know I can already use TrackIR with v1.x) I just want to know if v2.x will change how the integration works.Thanks,

I have TrackIR already, what is the advantage of using EZDOK camera in the cockpit while using TIR?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |