Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

If PMDG decided to openly hype their upcoming product up so long before its release date, it is very normal that there will be a lot of posts demanding either release date or an update. I myself check the forum several times a day to see what is going on knowing that today is most likely not the day. It'd be nice for someone from the team to come on here and say something like, we're close with the update, keep your panties on for another week or two, instead of just being silent.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

If PMDG decided to openly hype their upcoming product up so long before its release date, it is very normal that there will be a lot of posts demanding either release date or an update. I myself check the forum several times a day to see what is going on knowing that today is most likely not the day. It'd be nice for someone from the team to come on here and say something like, we're close with the update, keep your panties on for another week or two, instead of just being silent.
Yep well said, just a bit of information here and there, one thing that would do is halve the number of posts on this long running and now boring post :(

Joe Park

Its going to be interesting to see how the HUD works in the vc. What with people using different zoom levels, track ir, seat height levels etc... I will be amazed if the horizon line on the HUD is accurate.
The dev team stated the HUD is completely collimated, which means exactly that, it shows exactly as in real life, the imagine is static relative to the outside view, horizon. Check it out in the VRS Superbug F/A-18 SuperHornet for FS X.

I kinda wanna talk about the "customizable" options for the airplane. It's been stated a number of times that we will be able to have many variants in the 737. Personally. I want a EGPWS. I hope they make it happen.

I think, before the NGX is released, PMDG could make a video on the 737's maiden flight from Renton to Boeing Field. I would love to see that! Anyone else with me?Batting%20Eyelashes.gif Ryan, Vic, Robert, and others with PMDG, could you think about this. It would be awesome!!!

guys, there is LOTS of newbies here now, remember you need to have your full name in your signiture [or write it out everytime], abdul and kn101? or something on this page thanks :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

guys, there is LOTS of newbies here now, remember you need to have your full name in your signiture [or write it out everytime], abdul and kn101? or something on this page thanks :D
Captains, please allow the moderators to enforce forum rules. Thanks.

Iìm Sure that PMDG NGX will be released in two months Why ? Because direct concorrent are working Ifly for FSx will be released in 1/2 months and the next month the Ariane will be usable with Navigraph Airac one of the bigger problem of this aircraft a part the price.So many anxious 737 fan will bought them if there's not PMDG ready.Personally i'll buy PMDG but i think i'll buy also the Ifly that it's not so bad.

I'm reading and reading and reading the user replies here. And now I'm just sick of it. Took me like one week. Sometimes I can actually find posts that have standards and being replied from PMDG Beta team which gives me an idea of what the product will be.The NGX-project will come when it comes and there's nothing you all can do about it except for flying the add-ons PMDG allready have produced and all of them are just great. Nagging won't help.The second issue is that I do also hope it comes this year and I can't wait to purchase it. Allthough, if it won't show up during 2010 I will be a bit dissapointed.The third thing is that if PMDG wouldn't announce anything at all you'd all be quiet like sheeps in a forest knowing the wolves are out there.So speaking just frankly here, stop whining ffs and post quality posts we can all learn from.And all speculations and business philosophy of some users are just hilariuos.Please, fasten your seat belts and fly NGs until NGX is out!

I'm reading and reading and reading the user replies here. And now I'm just sick of it. Took me like one week. Sometimes I can actually find posts that have standards and being replied from PMDG Beta team which gives me an idea of what the product will be.The NGX-project will come when it comes and there's nothing you all can do about it except for flying the add-ons PMDG allready have produced and all of them are just great. Nagging won't help.The second issue is that I do also hope it comes this year and I can't wait to purchase it. Allthough, if it won't show up during 2010 I will be a bit dissapointed.The third thing is that if PMDG wouldn't announce anything at all you'd all be quiet like sheeps in a forest knowing the wolves are out there.So speaking just frankly here, stop whining ffs and post quality posts we can all learn from.And all speculations and business philosophy of some users are just hilariuos.Please, fasten your seat belts and fly NGs until NGX is out!
Hi,May we please know your name?Well, I'm not sick of it. As long as the NGX isn't released this forum is just some fun.But when! it is released, than I want to read in the NGX forum things I can learn from :( Eric

@RX i know he said tht, but its up to the community to help the admins enforce rules.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm interested to know what you define as a quality post? Do you consider your post to be quality? Can you suggest something to discuss which is of a standard you are happy with? Point is everyone is free to discuss what they want in here. As far as I can tell a lot of this forum has discussed interesting topics related to all aspects of the NGX whether it be performance, cost, inclusions, visuals, systems, interfacing potential, release dates etc etc etc. There has also been humour good and bad and discussion about why things are delayed. I'm interested to hear everyone's point of view because we all come from different walks of life and we all have different levels of expertise so this is an excellent forum full of diversity. The only comments I can't stand are those that tell others not to make certain remarks or ridicule them for doing so (unless it's tonge in cheek of course). Anyway back on topic, what would you like to discuss which hasn't been discussed in the past nor which no one has the answer to?Mike Kendall

Guest wims
@RX i know he said tht, but its up to the community to help the admins enforce rules.
Its not. There's a reason why AVSim appoints its own moderators. Let the moderators do their job, if you feel like a post is breaching the rules of this particular forum then I recommend using the "report post" feature