Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

Listen people - I just deleted 10+ posts in this thread for lack of a name signed to them. If you post like this, you will be deleted, no ifs ands or buts.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Why is we have to sign our names always at every post on the bottom, have always wondered this...Regards,Tristan

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Why is we have to sign our names always at every post on the bottom, have always wondered this...Regards,Tristan
So people get an understanding of who they're speaking to. You wouldnt introduce youself as "Lacarno1"I can remmeber Ryan saying something like this to another user before.Regards

Hi Tristan, I can't imagine spending too much time having to wonder about this rule when you can read all about it here.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I thought it was also to prove that you actually bought the plane so if you need support you can receive it.

hey, okay, some german can not speak English, but most of them are up in the North of germany, like in Sylt or EDDH.We here down in beautifull Bavaria and the mor beautifull city Munich speak a much better English. I've got a holiday jobon a camping side. A few days ago I spoke with a Britian man, who I have to Check-In. He asked me wether I came fromGreat Britain, because of my so good English. But I am not. I'm born and grown up in Munich and learn Englisch scince four years. So this vid shows only the half of the truth.I'm hoping the NGX will be released soon.Tizian
Hey Tizi,I actually take offense at that. Your allegation is in my humble opinion unfounded. Do they teach you that in high school nowadays? However even if it were true, you Bavarians still need to learn how to speak proper German :(

I'm certain there will be an update this weekend. I can feel it.
Yes, please. Before the Prussians and the Bavarians on this board start another 30 Years War. (ducking...)

Looks very realistic, especially the pilot :(
Yeah, and at the rate PMDG is going, that's about on par!
Just curious, but will the NGX have extras in the airfile for things like Belly landings & ditching? It's nice to have the option to do rather than it just sinking into the water or runway and having FSX just detect a crash. I don't think it's modeled in the queen, have never tested it on the JS41, but I once was able to do a belly landing with the MD-11. I had to of course since FSP often gives no gear as one of the major failures.
FSPAX gives you the ability to do belly landings! Thats why it worked!Is there still going to be something of a virtual cabin? (I've been looking forward to flying the WHOLE airplane, not the flight attendents bay like the Ariane 737!)Also, what about the Flight Deck Door? Will it function?Collin Biedenkapp,Soon to be proud supporter! (Awaiting NGX)

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

FSPAX gives you the ability to do belly landings! Thats why it worked!
That's interesting. I have had about 200 landing gear failures in the 747/MD-11 with FSP and only one successful belly landing and even that one I had to end the flight before the rocking of the aircraft. In other words, perhaps they attempt to modify the airfile to allow it, but if the plane itself is not modeled for it, it will still, after stop, rock back and forth once or twice, then the tail will sink and a crash will happen.Anyway, even if it were to work every time, which it definitely does not, I hope PMDG will model it. If you flew an aircraft such as the Duke (there are several others it is modeled in) you would see the difference. I'm also sure non-FSP users would like it, although I couldn't imagine not using FSP :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey guys, First time poster, long time watcher and customer of PMDG products. Have a technical question for you guys. Wondering if the 737 NGX product will contain the Short Field Performance Improvement Package that Boeing made standard on the 737-900ER since its production. It is also available as an option for the other models. Just wondering if yall will be adding it in the code, and/or visually, or make it a performance/visual option in the PMDG FSX menu. Hope that you do model it, because it gives a 8-10,000 lb increase in landing weight, reduced approach speeds with the extended tail skid, as well as an increase in MTOW for a given runway, compared to a standard model that doesn't have this package. It would just be fun to fly in the extreme performance envelopes that this is supposed to help with. I've just been reading a lot about it, so I got curious. http://www.b737.org....ncement_Programhttp://www.boeing.co...060729a_nr.html

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Hey guys, First time poster, long time watcher and customer of PMDG products. Have a technical question for you guys. Wondering if the 737 NGX product will contain the Short Field Performance Improvement Package that Boeing made standard on the 737-900ER since its production. It is also available as an option for the other models. Just wondering if yall will be adding it in the code, and/or visually, or make it a performance/visual option in the PMDG FSX menu. Hope that you do model it, because it gives a 8-10,000 lb increase in landing weight, reduced approach speeds with the extended tail skid, as well as an increase in MTOW, compared to a standard model that doesn't have this package. It would just be fun to fly in the extreme performance envelopes that this is supposed to help with. I've just been reading a lot about it, so I got curious. http://www.b737.org.uk/flightcontrols.htm#Short-field_Performance_Enhancement_Programhttp://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2006/q3/060729a_nr.html
Never heard of that but actually peaks my interest. Would be really cool if that was added.

That looks cool. Hopefully it will be included.They are doing all varients I beleive so it should be on the 900 if they do the er version

That looks cool. Hopefully it will be included.They are doing all varients I beleive so it should be on the 900 if they do the er versionThat looks cool. Hopefully it will be included.They are doing all varients I beleive so it should be on the 900 if they do the er version
Indeed. However, it is also a factory option for airlines to add to other models of the 737. That's why I am wondering if there will be an option for the other models, and the change in weight/performance modeled accordingly.

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg