Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest flyawayboy777

Cloud 9 LAX FSX?

Hello there,I am a big fan of LAX int. airport and I want a stunning scenery for my FSX. I heard that Cloud 9 has a scenery for this airport but it is only for FS9. Please help me find a great scenery, like cloud 9, for my fsx! THANKS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First, the custom font and size really doesn't work well.Second, FS Dreamteam has announced a new version of KLAX. Release date... some time?

• yA GuYS WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

ron hamilton

Flyaway, In case you haven't figured it out yet, posting with GIANT font is considered bad form and will get you roundly ridiculed. I don't believe there is any addon scenery for KLAX. You are stuck with the FSX default scenery for now.

Flyaway, In case you haven't figured it out yet, posting with GIANT font is considered bad form and will get you roundly ridiculed.
I would have to agree with Mike on the font.Like the others said, FSDreateam has alread started work on KLAX and their skipper, Umberto, said that it maybe possible, however unlikely that it could be done by Christmas.