Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

what on earth is this talk about second quarter its the same thing as a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really. First half includes first and 2nd quarter. Second fiscal quarter is normally between January 1st and March 31st.

New PC coming in 2 days im sooooo happy right now. And the NGX coming soon too!. My old PC has had enough of FSX its just not upto it anymore nor was it ever up to running it hehe. FYI its a i7 Intel® Core™ i7-950 3.06 GHz + and has a liquid cooled heatsink. and 64Bit windows7: Thermaltake Element-T Mid-Tower Case +1 TB SATAIII drive (6.0GB/S) EAGH5779 ATI card with CUcore for overclocking. 700Watt crossfire ready PSU (motherboard ( GigaByte GA-X58A-UD3R) is crossfire capable also) and 6gig mem.I have a bit left over to get a new monitor and was wondering what you guys use? something around the 22 to 24inch mark. I will not be able to sleep hehe. Andrew Simmons
I know you've already got lots of answers regarding what monitor to get but thought I would just add my 2 cents as well. Last time my old monitor (which was a 24 inch ASUS one) started to behave strange forcing me to start looking for a replacement I figured "Maybe I should look for a TV rather than a PC monitor since that would allow me to get a really HUGE screen without having to pay LOTS of money". So...after doing some reading by others who already went this way I decided to go for it myself and ended up with a Samsung 40 inch LED TV also with built-in 3D functionality.Since I went for a LED version and also with 3D I ended up spending more money than I first thought I would but now afterwards I'm more than pleased. First of all having this HUGE screen in front of me makes it feel more than ever before I'm actually sitting in the real cockpit and then also beeing able to enable 3D makes it...well...WOW in one word!!! It doesn't provide the same depth as when watching real 3D content but beeing able to have a 3D effect in FSX (or anywhere) without having to "pay" anything for it in form of less performance since the picture is transformed from 2D->3D in real time inside the TV...to me that is simply amazing!!

Richard Åsberg

This popped up over at aerosoftfsna-9.jpg
It seems Aerosoft's editorial office is already in winter break! :( 

Isn't that a 787 in the center picture? :(

I believe it's time for a new update as no one has anything to say. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

i think the next update will be an exterior one, just a question of when

Guest acezboy561

They posted a new picture........of the JS41 :(

Thank u for the FB picture! Scanning it won't do! You simply have to look deeper into the details, and it's depth will unfold before your very eyes. I am not kidding, it really looks authentic at least to me it does Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Tamadeez

I am starting to think PMDG's gift to us this xmas will be an update of the external :S. Or maybe release those PDF's early for those who can't afford those manuals :D.Or release those JS41 manuals which I'm pretty sure will be a lot cheaper :D. Or all three. :D :D :D