Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Ryan is actually a robot. TABS stands for Tactical Answering Board Solutions. He lives in RSR's basement and spits out stock answers to keyphrases like 'when', '2nd quarter', 'you promised', 'FS9', and 'beta'. The trick is to work out the secret trigger phrase. If you type THAT in, he emails you the latest Alpha of the NGX. ;)
I've found the secret trigger phase: "Ryan, I'll buy you a Stratocaster".:(

Joe Sherrill

One more time they hit us :) Just more and more eye candy, it is really hard to wait :( At least if they keep that rythm of one per day we'll have a lot to see :D

Man, that is one of most impressive images they've posted yet. The clarity is just unbelievable and all the little details on the LCD screens like the dust all add to the immersion.

The shot before last of the VC lighting was my favorite! The textures jut look so REAL!

Amazing images on Facebook...thanks

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Ryan is actually a robot. TABS stands for Tactical Answering Board Solutions. He lives in RSR's basement and spits out stock answers to keyphrases like 'when', '2nd quarter', 'you promised', 'FS9', and 'beta'. The trick is to work out the secret trigger phrase. If you type THAT in, he emails you the latest Alpha of the NGX. ;)
HAHAHAHAH. How do you know the trigger phrase doesn't launch the nukes though? That's the question. tongue.gif
I've found the secret trigger phase: "Ryan, I'll buy you a Stratocaster".:(
I'm actually not a fan of Fender or Gibson guitars believe it or not. Whoever buys me a Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 with the wide-thin neck though can have the NGX right now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I think I would need the NGX in my hands before I sent this your way :( Greg Keath

Whoever buys me a Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 with the wide-thin neck though can have the NGX right now.
Careful Ryan, you may just end up with 200 of those things on your doorstep shipped 1st class tomorrow with a promise like that. :(

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Careful Ryan, you may just end up with 200 of those things on your doorstep shipped 1st class tomorrow with a promise like that. Just Kidding.gif
He is absolutely right. We know you're just kidding (you are, aren't you?), but some people may take that serious. LOL

Matheus Mafra

HAHAHAHAH. How do you know the trigger phrase doesn't launch the nukes though? That's the question. tongue.gifI'm actually not a fan of Fender or Gibson guitars believe it or not. Whoever buys me a Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 with the wide-thin neck though can have the NGX right now.
Well, yes, I did google that guitar, Tabs, and as much as I'd like that NGX right now, I don't have the 3-4 grand necessary....back to waiting.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

You could always get a Gibson Melody Maker and stick a couple of PAFs on it, more class and less readies LOLAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I had a look at the new FB Image. All I can say is wow! I think you got the captions wrong though. It should read this.Greg Keath