Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Since we're on the topic of music...I play trumpet professionally in a symphony orchestra here in Halifax(CYHZ). The only drums I've played was on the RockBand video game,and I was actually pretty good :)

Well, since we are listing stuff we play, for me that would be guitar, keyboards, flute and a bit of harmonica. Guitar's my main thing though, got lots of those, my favourite is my Fender Telecaster, black one with a maple neck, although I did used to have lovely sunburst '69 semi acoustic Tele which got stolen from a rehearsal studio years ago and I'm still ###### about it), also got a sunburst Fender Strat with a rosewood fretboard (nasty 1970s CBS one with the large headstock), a Fender Jazzmaster (that's nice, being pre-CBS), an unusual small Fender steel string acoustic with the octave fret at the body join which I use for slide playing, an Epiphone LP junior (not bad for a cheapo pseudo-Gibson) and couple of Aria electro-acoustics (which for fact fans, has the back bowl made from stuff that was originally developed for the construction of helicopter cockpits). Used to buy guitars all the time, as you can probably tell LOLAnyone who is into music and aeroplanes is alright in my book. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Anyone who is into music and aeroplanes is alright in my book. Al
Al,Not music, but played the 'Puchacz' too for some hours.Regards,Harry

Well, that thing makes a nice whistling sound when you stick it in a dive, especially if you open the DV panel LOLAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Ha,played lead, percussion AKA rhythm, and bass guitar back in the late '60s and early '70s. Last time i played professionaly was in the former West Germanyin Stuttgart back in 1976 i was on bass then Ebanez Silver series. Gave up music in 1979 Nov to be exact due to booze and hard drugs. I didn't enjoy playing if i wasn't wasted. I'm still basicaly healthy so i don't regret giving it up.We would do a gig and i wouldn't remember what happened the next day. But it's still in my blood. End of nostalgia, back to the NGXAlex Cadle

Since you're tlking music here - I play a little E-Bass. I have a Fender Squire PRecision Bass and one from Ibanez.I tried guitars, but I was getting confused by the 5th and 6th dtring - 4 strings are enough in my opinion :(

PMDG,How long would you estimate that the beta process would go for, based on previous experience?Regards,Nick Jones

PMDG,How long would you estimate that the beta process would go for, based on previous experience?Regards,Nick Jones
From what i have seen,it depends,firstly i believe this is the most rigorous alpha testing pmdg have ever done, i heard that ryan said it could be a little as a week, as long s 3months, but i have instilled in me, quiet hope again, that i will get this on my PC this year :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest Tamadeez

This is a question to the PMDG peeps. On an awesomeness scale how many times (multiple) more awesome is thee NGX than say the MD. :]

Guest acezboy561
This is a question to the PMDG peeps. On an awesomeness scale how many times (multiple) more awesome is thee NGX than say the MD. :]
'Awesome' cannot describe it :(

Seems like most of the musicians here are playing guitar and so am I, hehe. I have five guitars, Fender Strat '79 and Tele '95?? (both special editions), Blade Strat (my best), Takamine 12 strings and Ovation 6 strings (both semi accoust). But beside these guitars I also have a Hammond B-3000 with Leslie cabinet (sorry not thé beast B-3). Are there other Hammond players here ?

I play drums and have DW DRums, just sayin :DRon Hamilton
Great, got some Pearl, Roland and Tama gear standing around here. Guess noone cares though. :( Oh, and forgot the flute, two guitars, two violins, several kazoos and not to forget the harmonica. Big%20Grin.gif Anyways, could start a band eventually. Any bass players around?sig.gif