Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Great, got some Pearl, Roland and Tama gear standing around here. Guess noone cares though. :( Oh, and forgot the flute, two guitars, two violins, several kazoos and not to forget the harmonica. Big%20Grin.gif Anyways, could start a band eventually. Any bass players around?sig.gif
Look at post #759. :(

well we are all on tender hooks awaiting the next update, hopefully with lots of screenshots [exterior]] and news of beta-ness :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

well we are all on tender hooks awaiting the next update, hopefully with lots of screenshots [exterior]] and news of beta-ness :)
This weekend will be the moment!

No post at this topic today??? People are getting bored!
I think they refound their old hobby and are all playing music, :(.

There's only one instrument that really matters, and this thread needs more of it.

There's only one instrument that really matters, and this thread needs more of it.

PMDG need to equip their NGX with a cowbell, preferably hung in front of the whisky compass.

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Since we're on the topic of music...I play trumpet professionally in a symphony orchestra here in Halifax(CYHZ). The only drums I've played was on the RockBand video game,and I was actually pretty good :)
Hi Richard,That makes two of us on trumpet. I am 77 and have played since I was about six. Never professionaly but almost. Somewhere in college I decided engineering might be a little more profitable. I played all thru school and college, community bands and orchestras etc. Now I do only solos and orchestra work at church.Have fun with it, it is a great instrument. If you do any church solo work you might look up Brant Adams. He is a great arranger.Good LuckTom

Stop talking about music jees, create a new topic for it or something. It's very annoying to check this forums in hope to get new info weil you only read stupid nonsense talks about guitars, trompets, drums e.g.I want to have info about FSX or PMDG and NOT ABOUT MUSIC. Let this be clear! - You guys are going too off-topic now.

Stop talking about music jees, create a new topic for it or something. It's very annoying to check this forums in hope to get new info weil you only read stupid nonsense talks about guitars, trompets, drums e.g.I want to have info about FSX or PMDG and NOT ABOUT MUSIC. Let this be clear! - You guys are going too off-topic now.
+1 Want to hear about the NGX.