Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

I had a look at the new FB Image. All I can say is wow! I think you got the captions wrong though. It should read this.Greg Keath
Mmmm yeah, thats about right!

DAAT, if you look at the comments on the image, I had used the coordinates on the fmc to figure it out what country and PMDG replied with the airport. Taylor Oldham

I had a look at the new FB Image. All I can say is wow! I think you got the captions wrong though. It should read this
Well done. One of the best posts yet!!

At the pic on FB (here --> http://www.facebook....165758250130634), where is this bird parked??ie. ALT = 4500VSI = 0N1 = 23% (I'm assuming idle)
The middle of freaking nowhere. Tamanghasset, Algeria if the last position on the FMC is to be believed, which seems probable since the airport elevation is 4,518 ft.

I loeve tis bird an this wonderful island GCXO Los Rodeos Tenerife Norte (viva espana)

best regards ps. look at thisBig%20Grin.gif

I loeve tis bird an this wonderful island GCXO Los Rodeos Tenerife Norte (viva espana)

best regards ps. look at thisBig%20Grin.gif
THat is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I love that exterior Picture!

Yes, nice, and now a exterior picture of the PMDG NGX would be nice. Make it a wallpaper?Big%20Grin.gif Eric

I think I would need the NGX in my hands before I sent this your way :( Greg Keath
That's actually not even a Custom 24 haha, that's their mass produced "SE" model.This is an example of a Custom 24 - absolutely beautiful quilted maple top on it:prs-custom-24-korina-artist-ltd-mb2-04.jpgThen again the guitar I actually do have and play is no slouch either hehe:763533.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest dlrk

What kind of guitar is that blue one you play?

Beautiful guitar. Love how it looks in black. However, looking at pricing it's just a little out of my price range. haha
Yeah it's a great guitar - the PRS is more versatile in terms of sounds overall though, it's got more pickup selection options, it's made out of different woods etc. The guitar I have is the signature model of John Petrucci from the band Dream Theater and it's tailored to the sounds he uses. (which are good sounds but not every sound you can make with a guitar)Ok, back your regularly scheduled NGX discussion haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com