Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

- I hope that it will leave before Christmas.- How much day for beta ?- Will that leave time before Christmas ?We must pray !

i have been away from home [flight simulator] since mid september, following the progress every single day on this laptop. I get home for a holiday in mid DecemberI know it is released when its ready but i will be bitterly dissappointed if its not 2010.just my 2 pence

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I know it is released when its ready but i will be bitterly dissappointed if its not 2010.
Me too, I realy hope it will be released soon and with soon I mean 2 or 3 weeks or something. At least before christmas. Sometimes I doubt it but sometimes I think: Ofcourse PMDGwant to release the 737NGX before christmas aswell to give us all a nice christmas present! :(- When PMDG is not able to release the 737NGX within 2010 then I expect a really really good preview or something about the 737NGX with very nice, good and many pictures of the virtual cockpit,exterior, interior and some more. Ow, .. and a movie isn't that bad aswell... :(

I know it is released when its ready but i will be bitterly dissappointed if its not 2010.
Better start crying then!When the 747i was released, the website indicated 'end january' for a while. When was it released? 31 januari! The last day of the month. So it could be 31 december, but I don't thinks so.

i have been away from home [flight simulator] since mid september, following the progress every single day on this laptop. I get home for a holiday in mid DecemberI know it is released when its ready but i will be bitterly dissappointed if its not 2010.just my 2 pence
That's probably why they don't like to set a release schedule. I'm sure that whatever stage of development the project is at right now, they are dreading Jan. 1 on these forums if it isn't released the day before. I find the best way to stop going nuts waiting is to just fly their 747.

I wonder if they will include a sun visor attachment for the HUGS....like the ones used on the 190/170's.Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

That's probably why they don't like to set a release schedule. I'm sure that whatever stage of development the project is at right now, they are dreading Jan. 1 on these forums if it isn't released the day before. I find the best way to stop going nuts waiting is to just fly their 747.
Chris-Ah- quite to the contrary!We have absolutely no inclination to worry about any day on the calendar. As I've stated many times, the only decision making criteria being evaluated is: "Are we where we want to be in terms of having a high quality, complete and stable initial release?"The day that question gets answered, "yes- we do!" is the day we start the 48hr countdown to release.If the product releases at 23:59h on 31DEC, or 00:01h on 01JAN is really unimportant to us.If the NGX isn't sitting in your hangar on 31DEC, I can assure you that our intent to release a high quality, complete and stable NGX and the entire team will celebrate the stroke of midnight for the same reason we celebrate it every other night: We are one day closer. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Well said Robert, much better to be 99.9% satisfied at the release than finding a horrible bug that requires a lot of fixing because of a premature release. I'm sure the majority of us appreciate the efforts being made and can understand the emthusiasm for others waiting for the release.As long as in the end it brings a HUGE smile to people a later release will go unnoticed.P.S. then people can moan about the Dash 8 and the 777 lol - keep on trucking guys and girls.John Ellison

Bäää no answer me :( ! Dear PMDG Team ist the NGX stil in Final (Alpha) ? Beta = check the final alpha to busted al Bugs and failures yes??? Thanks best regrads from EDDM Munich