Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Music, Music & more Music,Consider this - I'm an aviation nut, who loves FSX and ergo - PMDG ad, infinitum. But I live in a house full of music nuts, a 5yr old daughter who sings like a canary, a 16yo who writes, composes and then blasts music out of his setup in his room, and then, if thats not enough I'm married to a high school MUSIC TEACHER! who hates it when I spend a few hours on my PC flying ficticious a/c to ficticious locations, I almost have to beg to fly I think she thinks I'm a nutcase! :( - if only she knew the truth (if I could afford a real pilots licence/job she'd never see me for dust - cos the distances here in West Oz are HUGE and flying times long and dusty!).Beat that!Now, release the 737 from the gates and LETS GO people! What are we waiting for?! I'm Waiting Big%20Grin.gif Cheers,David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

ahahahahah seriously laughed my &@($* off when I saw this.Ron Hamilton
I uttered an expletive.

Noah Bryant

Relax man... considering I'm one of those people that was involved in the music discussion, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's ok... rolleyes.gif
+1!
I have a tiny harmonica which I can't play.
LOL :LMAO:That FB pic ain't fair... :( I wouldn't mind if the JS dude parked his ship somewhere else Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

I love it! Just genius, nice move PMDG. I laughed so hard when I saw the shot.Nice preparation for the real 'exterior update' :(

Henk de Vries

Guest Tamadeez

c'mon exterior update (rubs hands together) need our pre xmas fix

I didnt want to say this but i wonder if pmdg are still aiming to get this out 2010, even if it doesnt materialise?
I'm not sure I understand that statement...But my guess is that they are aiming at getting it out as soon as possible. Whenever that may be.

well, you guy's got what you wanted, an exterior shot of the 737-800  :(

Ms. Jetstream,You are a beautiful aircraft, but your big bum is kind of in my line of sight. Would you mind driving forward out of my way? Thank you sweetie. (She broke up with me)(The good thing is that I found another lady. Her name is NGX.)

My older brother told me when I was 10 if I erased the clothes off the women in the clothing ad I would see her naked, it didn't work here either.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)