Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

A new day, no update. Checking the forums and facebook website each day and, such as each day, again no update. A big lack of updates PMDG, c'on. Black%20Eye.gif How hard can it be to take a few screenshots weil testing the 737NGX and post them...? :angry:Regards,Steven
I think they've said many times that they'd much rather get us the final product, and I tend to agree with them. I know they're working very hard on it, so I'm patiently waiting for it to go beta and then see pics from the testers when PMDG give it the okay. :)

Well that was a nice scare - for a few minutes this entire thread was deleted after I hit the wrong button in the admin panel while trying to remove a couple flagged posts from last night... Thank Avsim's technology manager Brian Sperdurto for his quick action in retrieving it from the server's trash before it was purged or we'd have lost a piece of PMDG history!
Well, losing 60 pages with 30% people asking for the next update and 70% eating popcorn while reading the first category would not be a great loss :(

Well, losing 60 pages with 30% people asking for the next update and 70% eating popcorn while reading the first category would not be a great loss :(
Well better be sure. For history! Let's show some external views. I don't care they are late alpha. Black%20Eye.gif Eric

I just saw that Air Jamica has a brand new 737 and new paint scheme, when did they go with Boeing, and will that be included in the liveries?Mike Davey 777

I'm thinking about getting your C310 by the way Steve... I probably will shortly.
mmm, me too, it had a good review on Avsim the other day.

Well better be sure. For history! Let's show some external views. I don't care they are late alpha. Black%20Eye.gif Eric
Any update would help. PMDG should remove the "Available Soon" Very missleading" I have been looking at available soon for 6 month?Craig

I know you guys are hard at work, but we do need a fix to calm us down, I'm sure a screenie would do the job for the next week or so. :)Mike Davey 777

I have been looking at available soon for 6 month?Craig
Impressive skill, since these words were written only a few weeks ago. It was coming 2010 before.

Impressive skill, since these words were written only a few weeks ago. It was coming 2010 before.
Sorry you are correct in 2010 PMDG said coming "THIS YEAR" FOR 6 MONTH

As part of the revitalise of Air Jamaica the company said, is to upgrade the Air Jamaica fleet, switching from the aged Airbus fleet to a young Boeing 737-800 fleet of aircraft.I too would like to see the AJ liviery

I know you guys are hard at work, but we do need a fix to calm us down, I'm sure a screenie would do the job for the next week or so. :)Mike Davey 777
Look for the Bud in your fridge. Its a temp fix but will do fine.Jack C

Im not one to go on but it is just under 8 weeks since an update. Anyway its looking great and i give the team at PMDG the big thumbs up for all the hard work that is being put into the NGX.

One option I would really like in a future product is the ability to hide the yoke all together in the VC. I find the yokes really annoying and they always spoil your views if the instruments!

Look for the Bud in your fridge. Its a temp fix but will do fine.Jack C
Bud taste like water!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Im not one to go on but it is just under 8 weeks since an update. Anyway its looking great and i give the team at PMDG the big thumbs up for all the hard work that is being put into the NGX.
Ye, for me thumps up for PMDG aswell but still there is a lack op updates in my eyes. I do not mean now: PMDG is bad or anything. No, I really know PMDG is doing great job and working hard but still, I miss some updates about their awesome coming product! ;)

One option I would really like in a future product is the ability to hide the yoke all together in the VC. I find the yokes really annoying and they always spoil your views if the instruments!Bud taste like water!
Oh yeah. I see you are in the Yukon. Better make it some scotch!Jack C