Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Announcement regarding Flight Manual Availability

I like your way of thinking.
We'd have probably done 767/757 after the NGX if it wasn't for LDS already doing a 757. We're good friends with those guys though and we're not gonna step on what they're doing, their 757 will be great I'm sure.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Tamadeez
We'd have probably done 767/757 after the NGX if it wasn't for LDS already doing a 757. We're good friends with those guys though and we're not gonna step on what they're doing, their 757 will be great I'm sure.
Sure. I mean it's nice to know your company has a heart however... unless Boeing give them the help they have given you. Then I know I won't be getting the best Boeing possible if you get my drift. Especially considering LVLD seem to be in the same market as you in terms of extreme realism simulation. I mean if you guys combined maybe then you could pump out planes faster, win win. Just a thought.

is there a reason why you dont anwser the question regard the shipping to europe?michael knittl

I hope this manual availability continues with the 777.
Eric-The Triple is covered under the current agreement, so we will produce those as well!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

is there a reason why you dont anwser the question regard the shipping to europe?michael knittl
I think they're still trying to work out how much it will cost for the manuals, let alone the delivery, When the ecommerce shop comes back online, have a look at the MD-11 Manuals, I would presume it would be a similar delivery cost.

Dear PMDG Team, I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate your perfectionism and how much respect I have for your unbelievable efforts and hard work in order to offer the flight simulator community such great and realistic addons! :( Compared to other aircraft addons, your products always have been bargains if you consider the quality level you get for your money. Thus, I am sure that the announced manuals as well as the 737NG addon itself are well worth their price and I hope that both products sell really well, no matter what you need to take for them - you have deserved it. :( Best Wishes,Sven

Guest acezboy561
Pricing on the NGX itself has not been set yet. I would expect it to be in line with our other high-end products.
So we can expect somewhere between $45 and $80 USD? That doesn't sound too bad, thought IMHO I will be a bit edgy to pay over $70. Back to the manuals, with an old age question.. Will the chicken come before the egg (products before the manuals :()??

When you consider that this product will essentially be a real NG, which costs millions of $, condensed into your desktop any price would be worth it. I would expect it to be priced in the $80 area, like the MD and 74 products, but wouldn't be surprised if it hit 90. It will still be well worth it.

Ron-I think that saying the MD-11 manuals were "overpriced" is a judicious use of misquoting. :( What I have said is that the pricing on the MD-11 manuals was too high for them to be a comfortable purchase for some users, and our hope has been to keep pricing in line on the NG manuals.We do not have final pricing yet, aside from the very large up-front fee for licensing (more than most new FO's make in a year) but I do not think these will be appreciably less expensive than the MD-11 manuals.We do not drive the production costs, nor the heft licensing fees required to provide this data to you- but I can tell you it is about 1/3 of what your average airline will pay for a set of manuals...
Sorry.....it must have been a Freudian slip. :(

Hello allTwo things :) 3,302 pages + covers is a huge, heavy and bulky, could be printed in recycled paper please ?PFD on a dual screen is usually the perfect solution. Parts of manual might be printed if necessary, is it poosibe ?And regarding shipment to Middle East ?? do you guys think it will be a problem ?Impressive work and really beyond expectations cannot wait.Best regardsAlaa Riad

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Anything about the availability of the manuals in eBook formats? e.g. epub, mobi,...It would be really helpful to be able to read them in an eBook reader like Kindle. They don't handle PDFs very well and PDFs don't convert to other formats easily, especially if picture heavy.

Gents-Regarding shipping- there was a post earlier in this thread that seemed to smell a conspiracy because I hadn't taken the time to answer his specific question regarding shipping to Europe...We have been shipping manuals and CDs all over the world for a few years. If you can be reached by FedEx, USPS or UPS- then you can get a set delivered...No conspiracy...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Middle East, REALLY???? :( Does UPS deliver to terrorist camps??I'm sorry, not incinuating anything - just my typical american mind putting two different things into the same context. I know others asking the same question in there mind. :(
Normally I would just delete this post, but I feel it's important to call this out:This kind of attitude will not be tolerated here - the vast majority of people in the Middle East are not terrorists. You can't say you aren't insinuating something on the next line down after you just insinuated it. Casting that sort of suspicion on an another user here solely on the basis of his name and where he lives in the world is completely ridiculous and I think you owe Alaa an apology for it.No debate on this point please, I just think it needed to be said.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Gents-Regarding shipping- there was a post earlier in this thread that seemed to smell a conspiracy because I hadn't taken the time to answer his specific question regarding shipping to Europe...We have been shipping manuals and CDs all over the world for a few years. If you can be reached by FedEx, USPS or UPS- then you can get a set delivered...No conspiracy...
Will it be possible to buy the manuals from a shop ( online or physical) in Europe? Because when I buy from the US, I have to pay a large fee, about 20 % of the products value, for the import :-(