Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Announcement regarding Flight Manual Availability

Since when did a 737NG have a engine on the tail :(
You might be joking, you might not but I'm gonna answer it anyway.
NOTE: Image is of a comparable product. Stay tuned for updated images.
The image is a placeholder.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Guest acezboy561

Yes I was. I could tell that was an MD-11 anyway, and saw that NOTE.

It's the transport 737 version carrying a spare Qantas A380 engine Big%20Grin.gif
That is so wrong, but since nobody died/got injured so I can see the humor in it. :( I have followed that accident pretty closely since it happened over on pprune.org reading the AD's and such. Hopefully they are right that it is just the oil lines are to brittle, and that will be the last LPT disc ejection we see from the Trent motors.

It's the transport 737 version carrying a spare Qantas A380 engine Big%20Grin.gif
Actually, it IS a 737 transport plane. It's carrying all of the extra servers that PMDG will need to cover the expected download demand once the plane is released.

Actually, it IS a 737 transport plane. It's carrying all of the extra servers that PMDG will need to cover the expected download demand once the plane is released.
Hm, I really hope so! What I meas is, that many developers claim, that they don't create very complex add-ons because there's no demand for such software, and I believe there is.

I'm going for the Flight Crew Training Manual I think... I can't buy another one, since I'll have to save for the 737NGX haha.(Then again, maybe I'll have to wait for the boxed version & can't even buy a manual...)

It looks like release is immenent. I have to change my shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like release is immenent. I have to change my shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry. Prior to release, we will be featuring the PMDG Sim Diaper, which will serve two important functions: 1) Assist you in "containing" your excitement, and 2) Relieving you of the need to leave your PC for extended periods of time. :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Yeah it's been said as available within hours for hours no pun intended, and I've spent the last 10 hours or so checking regularly the page so that it might be available :) With my luck it'll turn out during the night here :'(

1) Assist you in "containing" your excitement,
Too late. :(

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I had the system manuals for the 737-200 at one point during my college time. It will be nice to see if much is really different and get a better understanding of the aircraft...

Don't worry. Prior to release, we will be featuring the PMDG Sim Diaper, which will serve two important functions: 1) Assist you in "containing" your excitement, and 2) Relieving you of the need to leave your PC for extended periods of time. :(
No such luck. PMDG is playing hardball, and they aren't going to "pamper" us. <ba-dum!!.....rimshot> :(

Thanks Vin!!! This is very reassuring. Now we just need a system of solid food and liquid input with the PMDG Sim Diaper! I suggest an Nasal Gastric tube that will continually feed in nutrients. I think my wife will disown me if any of this comes to reality. hahahah