Sign in to follow this  
captain_knownbest

HOW BIG will be 737 NGX ?

maybe passengers

Dont even go down that road my friend.To much ppl has allready whined enough about it it comes when it comes.I hope plenty of SID,s and STARS will be put in..

My guess would be the failure system.If I'm right can I have a free copy? :) J/k

For some users the size of the download is important - not everyone has unlimited downloads.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The base aircraft package is around 250MB right now. It will probably get larger, we ain't done yet. tongue.gif One feature in particular is going to be big, but will probably be a separate download.
I bet you had a grin on your face when you posted this???? :( :( If memory serves, I refered to you as a "teaser" during the wait for the MD11, I must confess: your teasing-skills have improved over time!! :( B) B) Regards,Wijnand (EHBK)

Im a novice simmer so i like to try and do some autolands and that kind of stuff thats why i want it.I know the PMDG 747 has a load of them and its realy nice but its mainly for long haul flights i want to do some small trips like EKCH to LEPA just like a vaccation trip.I also own the Ariane 737-900ER but it doesnt have many SID,s and STARS.
It's not just that they aren't included, odd are they don't exist. SIDs and STARs aren't for every airport, they only happen at airports large enough to require them. They are there to relieve the controller from having to direct each aircraft on headings. If they aren't there in the computer, you either have the free AIRAC (The dictionary of all sid/stars in the computers) cycle and they have been implemented since, or they don't exist in the current cycle.
My guess would be the failure system.If I'm right can I have a free copy? :) J/k
You beat me to it! I was going to say that. :(

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

I reckon it's Renton Municipal Airfield in Washington with the Boeing factory.Terry

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index. 

Could it be a complete new 1mm mesh covering the entire planet with mm accurate textures!??! :( :(

Bernard

I reckon it's Renton Municipal Airfield in Washington with the Boeing factory.Terry
I was thinking something along those lines as well that it would be some type of small scenery like Renton or KBFI, especially considering they are going to be working with ORBX in some fashion in the future.Sean

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think its going to be a T-33 chase plane that PMDG are secretly making... Big%20Grin.gif

I remember when it took me 25 minutes to download one 3.5 MB song. rolleyes.gif
I remember those days too. Downloading addons was either unheard of or were small freebies. I remember this one 4MB package (which I thought was huge back then) would download at about 7kb/s. Nowadays here I am downloading movies on iTunes that are sometimes a few gigs at 600kb/s (on good days i must admit). Just amazing.
Pray it's not Robert's "PMDG Developers Gone Wild" home videos...
Do I even want to know? :(
The base aircraft package is around 250MB right now. It will probably get larger, we ain't done yet. tongue.gif One feature in particular is going to be big, but will probably be a separate download.
Although I like the Renton idea, he said a feature. This leads me to suspect it has something to do with the aircraft itself. One thing i can think of that would be a feature that would be released separately is an EFB that someone else mentioned. But would it really be that big? Remember, the HUGS (as far as we've seen) is already part of the aircraft. Then again, another thought is what does 'big' mean. File size or...OVERTHINKING!!!! I really need something to keep me occupied! :(

stop....teasing!....its making me over think like rgamurot :( hahaMaybe its another aircraft Batting%20Eyelashes.gif, I doubt it but hey, we all gotta have dreams right?