Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

The "entertainment value" we provide here is about equal to that of Christina Aguilera's singing of the national anthem at the Super Bowl.
Thats for sure-Ryan Vince

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Each time I come on here there seems to be atleast two people trying to show-off with their supposed knowledge of the B737 and/or all things aviation related.
Don't want to feed the trolls, even though I'll kinda do it.Have you ever thought they could be real pilots? Imagine you face if you unexpectedly find out they are airline pilots with 20 years of experience, 15000 hours of flight with a half of it being in a 737 and having a thousand hours as a 737 intructor? Or if a real pilot or a Boeing test pilot (very, very unlikely, but still a possibility) comes to the forum and say: "Oh, you are absolutely right!". They may not be real pilots, but that doesn't mean that they can't have some knowledge regarding real-world procedures.Something to think about.

Matheus Mafra

Ok well I'm going to stick to my original plan and stay away from this thread from now on. Before I depart I do however have one burning question about the NGX that I know is on the minds of every 'Real' pilot on this forum.Will the NGX be simulating Chicken or Fish for the inflight meal?Regards

Rob Prest

...just make sure Otto doesn't have the fish.It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat.

Kyle Rodgers

...just make sure Otto doesn't have the fish.It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat.
You just put a smile on my face, havn't watched that film in years, I'm well over due for a re-run :)

Rob Prest

HEY EVERYONE,, I am on 738 POSTS XD XD XD XD[thanks for pointing it out :) ]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guys, seriously. The guys of PMDG aren't going to delete their own posts. The reason they delete posts is because signed posts are a requirement by them of us to validate who we are. The commercial member in question is a PMDG member, ergo, he doesn't need to be validated. They know precisely who he is, even without a signature, much less initials. Get over yourselves.You're welcome Rob.

Kyle Rodgers

Don't want to feed the trolls, even though I'll kinda do it.Have you ever thought they could be real pilots? Imagine you face if you unexpectedly find out they are airline pilots with 20 years of experience, 15000 hours of flight with a half of it being in a 737 and having a thousand hours as a 737 intructor? Or if a real pilot or a Boeing test pilot (very, very unlikely, but still a possibility) comes to the forum and say: "Oh, you are absolutely right!". They may not be real pilots, but that doesn't mean that they can't have some knowledge regarding real-world procedures.Something to think about.
Sure, I realise that but some of these "experts" are asking for and saying some ludicrous things. Next we'll see someone asking PMDG to simulate the effects on engine performance of biofuels compared to normal fuels in the gauges!

ludicrous things.
No different than things coming out of the non 'experts' on this forum.

So how many pages you reckon this thread is going to be :(
I reckon 2000 by the time the ngx is released.

Guys, seriously. The guys of PMDG aren't going to delete their own posts. The reason they delete posts is because signed posts are a requirement by them of us to validate who we are. The commercial member in question is a PMDG member, ergo, he doesn't need to be validated. They know precisely who he is, even without a signature, much less initials. Get over yourselves.You're welcome Rob.
It would certainly be nice, since he knows my name, that I know his. Or I guess I could just address him as "Tool", which would certainly suffice.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

It would certainly be nice, since he knows my name, that I know his. Or I guess I could just address him as "Tool", which would certainly suffice.
Evangelos M. Vaos it's on every doc and posted in many forum post.

Nathan

Evangelos M. Vaos it's on every doc and posted in many forum post.
I hate to stir the pot but the rule is that every post is signed so...