Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

RealAir Turbine Duke

I wonder if i can slip her into Israels Farm? Alot of my flights will be back and fourth to 1S2 and 3W5 nice and tricky with looming mountains Awesome!

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

I wonder if i can slip her into Israels Farm? Alot of my flights will be back and fourth to 1S2 and 3W5 nice and tricky with looming mountains Awesome!
With the piston version you can´t slip, but maybe with the turbine version.

With the piston version you can´t slip, but maybe with the turbine version.
I didn't actually mean crabbing it in more like slide it in haha. If I did I would probably snap the wings off or end up in the trees.

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

I didn't actually mean crabbing it in more like slide it in haha. If I did I would probably snap the wings off or end up in the trees.
Hmm, maybe a misunderstanding then. How long is Israels Farm?

Hmm, maybe a misunderstanding then. How long is Israels Farm?
Runway 1/19Dimensions: 1900 x 50 ft. / 579 x 15 m Surface: turf RUNWAY 1 RUNWAY 19 Traffic pattern: left There, probably will be fine.... I got the piston duke in there with a light payload.

Runway 1/19Dimensions: 1900 x 50 ft. / 579 x 15 m Surface: turf RUNWAY 1 RUNWAY 19 Traffic pattern: left There, probably will be fine.... I got the piston duke in there with a light payload.
No problem to get outa here. The Turbine Duke has a take off roll of only 1000ft. Check out the specifications here; http://www.royalturbine.com/content/specifications

Whats even more impressive to the Turbine Duke is it's stopping distance of 900ft. With its performance I wouldn't be surprised to get in and out of airports that have 1500 feet of runway. This will also depend on how you load your aircraft. Like some, I have also held out on picking up other aircraft until the Turbine Duke is out. We have been in the need of a well modeled turbo-prop for a very long time. :(

Nick Preston

Whats even more impressive to the Turbine Duke is it's stopping distance of 900ft. With its performance I wouldn't be surprised to get in and out of airports that have 1500 feet of runway. This will also depend on how you load your aircraft. Like some, I have also held out on picking up other aircraft until the Turbine Duke is out. We have been in the need of a well modeled turbo-prop for a very long time. :(
and she can climb..!!

Before anyone gets too excited about short field performance, please keep in mind that such performance is always based on ideal conditions. The RealAir Turbine Duke will make it off into the blue yonder in just a 1000ft in such conditions. That means firewalling the throttle and pushing the limits, and probably building up a lot of power before brakes off - which can brake your engine. (Test pilots are encouraged to produce outstanding performance to boost sales).On tarmac in FSX it is achievable, but not so much on grass which in FSX has a lot more drag than smoother surfaces. But it's a challenge if you are into that kind of thing!Kind Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulations

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!