Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

PMDG AND AFRICAN SIMMERS

Hi HenkKulula 101 will definately be there because of Henning v Rensburg's involvement on the NGX dev team. This was mentioned by Ryan before. I'm pretty sure SAA will follow soon.
Kulula was posted some time ago. You can still see it here:

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

wish they could show us what SAA will look like :) and Mango

I agree, Arik Air is one of the best liveries on the continent! Would like to see it too.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have been working on DTMB and a large part of its surroundings a while back. Maybe once i own the NGX i will fly there again and get myself in the mood to complete it. Should work with both, the default and Aerosofts DTMB. Yet many many AG olive trees have to be planted :-) DTMB2.jpg

I fly strictly in Africa (Nigeria) its a shame we don't get enough liveries. Arik air and Nigerian Airforce operate the NG and BBJ series. I have currently reworked the entire Airspace structure of My FS to AIRAC 1107. It's really a Blast..all that remains is the Aircraft and thats where PMDG comes in. So it will likely be a ferry flight from Boeing field to Lagos.

I fly strictly in Africa (Nigeria) its a shame we don't get enough liveries. Arik air and Nigerian Airforce operate the NG and BBJ series. I have currently reworked the entire Airspace structure of My FS to AIRAC 1107. It's really a Blast..all that remains is the Aircraft and thats where PMDG comes in. So it will likely be a ferry flight from Boeing field to Lagos.
I wish they could make some Nigerian liveries, and some airports too (DNMM, DNAA)

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Yes I'm. I did GOBD (Blaise Diagne International) you can get it here: http://www.flightsim.com/. I was also making the airport of Bamako but I didn't have enough documentations and photos. Otherwise you can find here in avsim two other sceneries I made (RJAA Kansai and RJBE Kobe in Japan). regards
Looked for your GOBD in flightsim= not there;looked for your RJAA in Avsim=not there, but found RJBE.