Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Delivery flight destinations

Delivery flights for Transavia.com (real flights!)PH-HSD19APR11 HV056 73H P BFI KEF 18:00 01:30/119APR11 HV056 73H P KEF AMS 02:10 05:00PH-HSE11MAY11 HV054 73H P BFI KEF 19:00 02:30/112MAY11 HV054 73H P KEF AMS 03:15 06:05

From Renton out over east Washington state for some trials and familiarization, land at Paine. Paine out over pacific for more trials, land at BFI. BFI to DAL. Southwest delivery flight.

All new plans has to be tested in a flight from my home town Alexandria to Cairo Egypt about 100NM and back, although the runway is very short at HEAX makes it a challenge, but I made it even with the B747-800i and A380, first of my priorities is how the FMC is responding, plane stability during climbing and cruising phases, IFR flights then full auto landing :)Alaa Raid

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I will probably have the longest flight, lol.Boeing Field to JFK, JFK to Belfast (Hopefully i won't run out of fuel, otherwise i'll be looking out for an aircraft carrier :S ), from Belfast to Istanbul, or maybe a stop a Stuttgart (EDDS) to relax and THEN to Istanbul :(.Hopefully either in SunExpress colors or Turkish Airlines, i'd be glad to have both. I'll then be flying the SunExpress jet to Antalya which is the main base. :D So looking forward to getting my hands on the NGX.

Also, I might go from Gatwick to Marrakech just to fly over Gibraltar in an RAM (Royal Air Maroc) 737-800 W!

Delivery flights for Transavia.com (real flights!)PH-HSD19APR11 HV056 73H P BFI KEF 18:00 01:30/119APR11 HV056 73H P KEF AMS 02:10 05:00PH-HSE11MAY11 HV054 73H P BFI KEF 19:00 02:30/112MAY11 HV054 73H P KEF AMS 03:15 06:05
Thank you!! I will do some testflights around boeing field, and then with fuelstops in iceland, ireland or UK, to amsterdam and a celebvration!!Regards,Wijnand (EHBK)

I'll probably skip the delivery flights (never did it for my other PMDG's) and get to work right away. I hope for an LH livery with the fine NG sharklets. drooolAll of this while I kiss goodbye to that half arsed failbus from you know who.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I'm thinking a flight out of Renton, over to Moses Lake for some touch and goes with the test rig on then back to to Boeing Field. Delivery flight? Maybe a couple. Westjet to Calgary and perhaps a Ryanair to Ireland.

My delivery flight: Boeing Field to Hawaii to Nauru to Coffs Harbour.

BFI-YYC as WJA9001 (Real WJA delivery flight number)

RYR800P to Dublin, then on to London-Stansted for some European hops :)
See you there!!!

I am going BFI to PHX, then a long trip to SAV, my home airport. After I will make a trip around the globe going southBig%20Grin.gif

No doubt: NAX8D KBFI-ENGM (May paint up the Norwegian scheme by myself first, but hopefully it will be incl in the release package) :(

Mine will be a looong one! KBFI to FAJS.....:( Still haven't thought out a route yet, or whether I'll use South African Airways, Kulula.com Livery or Mango Airlines Liveries.... Should be fun though!! Any route suggestions welcome!RegardsRob Kirk

Regards

Rob Kirk

Doubt many people will actually end up flying a longhaul delivery straight away.... I will prob have a play around a local airfield, then take a TOM painted 738 from LGW to Gerona, Ibiza, or somewhere else nearby. Perhaps a full autloand at LGW on the return leg....Cheers

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire