Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

Why so negative! I expect it to be out in the coming weeks but im sure once its out itll worth the wait, if the MD-11 and the J41 are anything to go by, do not expect anything less than perfect. UNfortunately it takes time to make a quality product....patience youg padawans...soon your reward you will reap :)

I have put off my computer upgrade plan. I will not upgrade it until NGX enters BETA...

is it real in Beta? best regrads
NO.PMDG will announce BETA in this forum when NGX enters in Beta.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was an increasingly standard option/feature on transport craft. Would be cool to have an exterior view camera (if you can even do that) in the T7 when you guys get to it.
mmmm, I don't know... I tried to open a new view to see my self landing and the FPS went down by half. Maybe they can find a good way to do it...

You are dreaming simple as that.PMDG produced and support is second to none but I personally find the "release" of this 737 is well.....Not for 1 second do I think this was deliberate misleading but now when its all but 1 day away from a month old can you say it was not misleading? "Now don't go planning any short-term vacations... You wouldn't want to miss release day! " (31 march)This strongly hints/suggests release was very close.O well I just wish we know what the real status was.
We can easily see that PMDG's comments are anything but misleading.Planning for a vacation can take a few weeks, waiting to go on vacation can take a few weeks, then finally packing everything and actually going on vacation could hopefully take a few weeks! Big%20Grin.gifUsing this logic (Pl+w+p=NGX) we could very well be seeing the NGX in a couple weeks. In all seriousness though, the NGX has been in development for a few years and is nearing completion, just a little more patience is required. Delays on such a project are inevitable so lets support PMDG's efforts to bring us the holy grail of FS simulations.

We can easily see that PMDG's comments are anything but misleading.Planning for a vacation can take a few weeks, waiting to go on vacation can take a few weeks, then finally packing everything and actually going on vacation could hopefully take a few weeks! Big%20Grin.gifUsing this logic (Pl+w+p=NGX) we could very well be seeing the NGX in a couple weeks. In all seriousness though, the NGX has been in development for a few years and is nearing completion, justa little more patience is required. Delays on such a project are inevitable so lets support PMDG's efforts to bring us the holy grail of FS simulations.
+1We've all waited for several years now so i think waiting some weeks longer won't be that hard;)And because of the pictures of the VC and externalities we've seen until now i want to say Thanks to PMDG :) It's nice to have some Addon developers who care about quality like PMDG does :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I bet if they pushed the product out the door now, it would still be 3x better then anything else that's ever touched the market.I understand PMDG are perfectionists all too well since I suffer from the same thing but at some point...you just have to say "time to share."There's always more that can be done later.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/331489-re-ngx-impending-release-are-we-there-yet/this is what they said in the end of march now were are in the end of april.do not go on short holidays the said,thats one months ago.what is a short one for pmdg.come on pmdg were not stupid you know, you damm know that it wont be realeased for at least the next 3 months or soi could have had many holidays before you release it. i feel pmdg is making fun of usthey said 2010they say mid 2010and now we close to mid 2011. :(

Thats not the way it works Martin, its the ip address assigned to you by your internet service provider, not any address on your network or assigned by your router.
Thanks for that Ian. I'm actually a moderator on a different flight sim forum. It doesn't work that way on our forum. We experimented by blocking my IP. I simply rebooted and I was back on the forum. We can block a range of IP's, but the danger is that it then affects other users.
its the ip address assigned to you by your internet service provider,
Which is either dynamic or static. Some Internet service providers charge more for a static IP.I'm no expert though, so I may be missing something.Martin Wilby

Guest sijenks5

@modanoTake a chill pill dude it's ready when it's ready theres plenty more addons to use whilst you wait...

come on pmdg were not stupid you know...
Nor are they blind. They have read every whiny post that came before yours and they know people are getting frustrated. But they are working as fast as they can. It's not helpful to come here and vent your anger.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/331489-re-ngx-impending-release-are-we-there-yet/this is what they said in the end of march now were are in the end of april.do not go on short holidays the said,thats one months ago.what is a short one for pmdg.come on pmdg were not stupid you know, you damm know that it wont be realeased for at least the next 3 months or soi could have had many holidays before you release it. i feel pmdg is making fun of usthey said 2010they say mid 2010and now we close to mid 2011. :(
You needn't buy it. And PMDG didn't say any specific date for release... they only said it COULD be released mid 2010 if everyrhing runs well. But obviously it didn't. But a specific date wasn't announced yet. So why do you complain??? Return back to the thing we all love: Flying in a Flight Simulator. Take a Cessna and cross the Grand Canyon or cross the Atlantic with the MD11. Thats better than hanging around here the whole day :D (I know what i'm talking about(: )Have a nice week :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I bet if they pushed the product out the door now, it would still be 3x better then anything else that's ever touched the market.I understand PMDG are perfectionists all too well since I suffer from the same thing but at some point...you just have to say "time to share."There's always more that can be done later.
Maybe the plane is finished, but they have to wait for AoA. Chris promised to be ready the first day it is out. Wow and that is a hell of a job. Just%20Kidding.gifEricps. just for fun