Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ericd

video's ?

To the PMDG staf,Some time ago someone, I think it was Ryan, told we could expect some videos of the 737NGX.I know that I am impatient and I know everyone is working hard on the release, but I would greatly appreciated one or two videos of the new 737NGX (external and internal).Is it something we can expect in a short range of time?Thanks for your reaction.RegardsEric

Yes the word is there are some video's and new SS comes "very soon". Hopefully they will keep you going for a few more months.

Well its not the PMDG version but I think you will enjoy this anyway!

Nice clip :(
Yeah I thought so too - I think the first departure is Innsbruck - pretty spectacular!

Wow ! Awesome vodeo. I haven't finished watching it yet, and I'm biting my nails wondering when that bird will finally clear those peaks and rise above the "Valley of Death".By the way, would that be a departure from Insbruck ? ( Please forgive my spelling. )

Nice video! I'm so ready for this plane...

Come on, let them do their works... they've shown us many pictures und two videos. By the way, more videos are in work so don't start to complain about it please.

Wow ! Awesome vodeo. I haven't finished watching it yet, and I'm biting my nails wondering when that bird will finally clear those peaks and rise above the "Valley of Death".By the way, would that be a departure from Insbruck ? ( Please forgive my spelling. )
Yes I do believe it is the mighty Innsbruck departure!

I really wish PMDG the best for the finishing touches, it will be a milestone in the Flight Simulator world. I already want to thanks all people of the development group and all other groups.