Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

What Scenery would you like in FSX?

Thanks Brian,Forgot to thank you.bought a few uk2000 sceneries, EGLL,EGCC, EGSS,EGGP and very happy indeedim Not Worthy.gifPerfec'

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

...and very happy indeed
biggrin.pngHo ho ho. I'm guessing you found their pre-Christmas Sale, then! tongue.pnghttp://www.uk2000sce...les/Page37.htmlUp to 40% off when you buy 4.Got to be good — no *great*, for those scenery items!. wink.pngCheers, and a very Merry Christmas,BrianP.S. Er, <*cough*>, but if by any chance you didn't notice the Sale, then I apologise for mentioning it. blush.png

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Actually,Brian,I did get the email,but sadly, I bough them in Sept.Was going to buy a few more in the sale,but I'm not a fan of paypalBTW, noticed this strange airport calledEdniburgh Xtreme Worried.gif .Happy Christmas and New year to you and yours too.Jude

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I was looking for this thread yesterday but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for another cool airport to make after KSAN X.

I was looking for this thread yesterday but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for another cool airport to make after KSAN X.
Might as well take this oppurtunity to suggest KPVD. There really isn't any scenery for Rhode Island(not requesting the entire state), and KPVD is a cool little airport, IMHO anyway.probably won't happen, but thats ok.

I'd really love an OMDB scenery. Its such a shame that till date no FSX freeware or payware for that matter decently renders this amazing airport

I know a very cool one! its SBRJ, Santos Dumont Airport, in RIo de Janeiro, Brazil. It has a very short runway for the 737`s and some nasty terrain around it. Very cool airport to be done and to fly into. Check it on youtube! If you need help with the information (much of it will be in Portuguese), I can surely help you!Eduardo Rubini

I'd really love an OMDB scenery. Its such a shame that till date no FSX freeware or payware for that matter decently renders this amazing airport
YEP! OMDB is such a nice aiport because there are so many real world routes, but there is no good scenery... I would really love to see something new :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I know a very cool one! its SBRJ, Santos Dumont Airport, in RIo de Janeiro, Brazil. It has a very short runway for the 737`s and some nasty terrain around it. Very cool airport to be done and to fly into. Check it on youtube! If you need help with the information (much of it will be in Portuguese), I can surely help you!Eduardo Rubini
I've always been interested in that airport but I believe it has been made already? Anyway I would need some help on portuguese if I were to make it even though I learned it for one year happy.png.

I've always been interested in that airport but I believe it has been made already? Anyway I would need some help on portuguese if I were to make it even though I learned it for one year happy.png.
Cagliari-Elmas Airport.... Anyone interested?

like too see orbox cover the whole globe not that going to happen but can only wish

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sagga- i would like to request KSEA.

Peter Osborn

Sagga- i would like to request KSEA.
It's on the list already with Vancouver!