Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Customize your PMDG 737NGX

The 737 is such a beautiful amazing plane, when I become a pilot I would never ever want to fly the a320neo. It's sooooooooooooo ugly and hidious! Who would ever make something that ugly?
Crazily enough, i think that the A320NEO is very nice looking. Anyway, it shouldn't matter. It's not like you're going to be seeing it from the flight deck anyway, among MANY other things. Bottom line is, the way an aircraft looks is irrelevant to the way it behaves and performs it's primary job as an aircraft, and your's as a pilot.

Guys, I just deleted a ton of posts that were bashing other developers - please do not engage in that in this forum please.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi,Just one word: I M P R E S S I V E

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guys, I just deleted a ton of posts that were bashing other developers - please do not engage in that in this forum please.
Yea, because the competitor is ... no just kidding. Batting%20Eyelashes.gifThanks for that, I dislike it that people are talking bad about another great developer. Each developer is doing their best and strive to fill in our wishes. You cannot compare PMDG with the competitor, they're at a whole different level. And even the competitor did pretty great work. But still, you cannot compare it.

I saw the video, Eyes wide open :( , choked a little :( looked again and realised how incredably lucky we are to have these PMDG guys developing groundbreaking simulation software for our enjoyment :( Well done gents!!

Did anybody want to click on the PREV PAGE button in the FMC in the video at 3:29 to see options more slowly? Amazing product. Release it when it is fully ready.Tarek S.

My exams are over. You may now release the NGX :(

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Good luck with your results. Nearly 50 years since I last took exams and the wait for the results seemed interminable.

you must feel what I felt 2 weeks ago. We finished 2 weeks ago and got our results. I was soooooooooooo nervous but all was very good and I feel so good about myself. That day after the whole exam me and all my mates went to baskinrobins however we ****** off the employee so we got kicked out, well they did not kick us out of mr donutsahhhhhhh what a day to remember

No I have exams starting next week, and the week after, so please DONT release :(

Exams done since May 27th, results are soon: June 16th, 6 days to go. O gosh ...Nail%20Biting.gif

This airplane is perfect. And I would like to know all those things that all this group of developers know about the 737NG. I only know the basic things of this.thank you to give this airplane to flight simulation world. You are awesome. :smile:Jorge Escobar.

Good luck with your results. Nearly 50 years since I last took exams and the wait for the results seemed interminable.
Thanks William. I'm studying at The University of Sheffield and like most universities where we are they have the papers marked and ready for us in less than 4 weeks :( I'm doing aerospace engineering with flying training so needless to say I'm very passionate about flight and flight sim! The NGX is the best thing I've seen for FS since I bought FS9 7 years ago :(

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080