Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

Trying to hunt down FS9 stutters

Did you try playing with the vertical sync and frame pre-rendering options?

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Yes, but I can't see any visible difference and I can't really pinpoint on message boards what they should be set to for optimal performance.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I am following this as well some problems here. If you look side waysin the cockpit it is the worst

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Could you try the following, download at http://www.kegetys.n..._antilag101.zip Antilag. Put the files in your fs9 directory. I have in fs9 fps unlimited, atilag 26fps, and the rendering to 0. This gave me much less micro stutters. Still testing....Praying.gif

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

I am following this as well some problems here. If you look side waysin the cockpit it is the worst
Indeed, I agree.

Another example, this time looking at terrain pass below me:

(granted this is slightly more exaggerated by using FRAPS, but it's definitely bothersome)Also note the blurries so close-in (I'm only at about 5000 AGL there).

Something tells me your problem comes from outside of FS.A process/application you may even not be aware of or maybe a nasty virus hidden deep.Try using FSAutostart killing ALL the processes you think you may kill.And fullscan your PC with an alternative AV or two (try MSE for instance).

Something tells me your problem comes from outside of FS.A process/application you may even not be aware of or maybe a nasty virus hidden deep.Try using FSAutostart killing ALL the processes you think you may kill.And fullscan your PC with an alternative AV or two (try MSE for instance).
Could you post your fs9.cfg settings and FSAutostart configuration?Thanks.

Could you post your fs9.cfg settings and FSAutostart configuration?
I am sorry but it is not possible anymore (since Friday - two days too late!). I have formatted my HD and reinstalled Windows to make my now-former FS machine my new working machine.I am recieving a new PC tomorrow or on Tuesday, especially for simming. So at the very moment there are no more FS9 and FSAS config files for me.By the way the list of processes to halt with FSAS is very individual, so it might not be of use for you.Just remember to stop your AV (some may disagree) and all possible system scanners and software updaters.It was helpful for me when I was experiencing performace problems (fluctuating FPS and some stutters).

No worries, thanks anyway.Can anyone who is convinced they have gotten as best visibility/non-blurry terrain textures please post their fs9.cfg display and terrain settings? I still suspect that blurries vs stutters may be somehow related.Thanks.

Here is my terrain.cfg[General]DefaultTextureCount=1261AutogenCount=14// texture order = wi,hw,sp,su,fa,nighttexture//Stream Lines[Texture.1024] // stream lines / unknown / perennialType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=RiverSU.bmpoffset=-2[Texture.1025] // stream lines / unknown / non-perennialType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=RiverSU.bmpoffset=-2// Ocean Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.1026] // ocean / white sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1027] // ocean / tan sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1028] // ocean / black sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1029] // ocean / urban / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1030] // ocean / harbor / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1031] // ocean / ice / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1032] // ocean / bank / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1033] // ocean / swamp / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1034] // ocean / dry oceanbed / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller//Ocean Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.1035] // ocean / white sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1036] // ocean / tan sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1037] // ocean / black sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1038] // ocean / urban / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1039] // ocean / harbor / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1040] // ocean / ice / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1041] // ocean / bank / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1042] // ocean / swamp / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1043] // ocean / dry oceanbed / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp// Ocean Shorelines - Surf[Texture.1044] // ocean / white sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1045] // ocean / tan sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1046] // ocean / black sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1047] // ocean / urban / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1048] // ocean / harbor / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1049] // ocean / ice / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1050] // ocean / bank / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1051] // ocean / swamp / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.1052] // ocean / dry oceanbed / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller// Ocean Shoreline - No Surf[Texture.1053] // ocean / white sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1054] // ocean / tan sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1055] // ocean / black sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1056] // ocean / urban / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1057] // ocean / harbor / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1058] // ocean / ice / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1059] // ocean / bank / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1060] // ocean / swamp / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1061] // ocean / dry oceanbed / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller// Lake Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.1062] // lake / white sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1063] // lake / tan sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1064] // lake / black sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1065] // lake / urban / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1066] // lake / harbor / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1067] // lake / ice / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1068] // lake / bank / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1069] // lake / swamp / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1070] // lake / dry lakebed / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller// Lake Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.1071] // lake / white sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1072] // lake / tan sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1073] // lake / black sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1074] // lake / urban / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1075] // lake / harbor / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1076] // lake / ice / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1077] // lake / bank / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1078] // lake / swamp / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1079] // lake / dry lakebed / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp// Lake Shorelines - Surf[Texture.1080] // lake / white sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1081] // lake / tan sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1082] // lake / black sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1083] // lake / urban / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1084] // lake / harbor / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1085] // lake / ice / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1086] // lake / bank / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1087] // lake / swamp / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1088] // lake / dry lakebed / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller// Lake Shorelines - No Surf[Texture.1089] // lake / white sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmp[Texture.1090] // lake / tan sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmp[Texture.1091] // lake / black sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp[Texture.1092] // lake / urban / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1093] // lake / harbor / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1094] // lake / ice / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.1095] // lake / bank / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1096] // lake / swamp / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.1097] // lake / dry lakebed / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp// River Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.1098] // river / white sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.1099] // river / tan sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.1100] // river / black sand / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp[Texture.1101] // river / urban / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1102] // river / harbor / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1103] // river / ice / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.1104] // river / bank / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1105] // river / swamp / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.1106] // river / dry riverbed / perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp // River Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.1107] // river / white sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1108] // river / tan sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1109] // river / black sand / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1110] // river / urban / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1111] // river / harbor / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1112] // river / ice / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1113] // river / bank / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1114] // river / swamp / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.1115] // river / dry riverbed / non-perennialType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp // River Shorelines - Surf[Texture.1116] // river / white sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1117] // river / tan sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1118] // river / black sand / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1119] // river / urban / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1120] // river / harbor / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1121] // river / ice / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1122] // river / bank / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1123] // river / swamp / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.1124] // river / dry riverbed / surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller//River Shorelines - No Surf[Texture.1125] // river / white sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.1126] // river / tan sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.1127] // river / black sand / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp[Texture.1128] // river / urban / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1129] // river / harbor / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1130] // river / ice / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.1131] // river / bank / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp[Texture.1132] // river / swamp / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.1133] // river / dry riverbed / no surfType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp// Roads// 1 Lane - Divided Median[Texture.1134] // concrete / 1 lane / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1135] // asphalt / 1 lane / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1136] // gravel / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1137] // dirt / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 2 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1138] // concrete / 2 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=3[Texture.1139] // asphalt / 2 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=3[Texture.1140] // gravel / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1141] // dirt / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 4 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1142] // concrete / 4 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1143] // asphalt / 4 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1144] // gravel / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1145] // dirt / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 6 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1146] // concrete / 6 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1147] // asphalt / 6 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1148] // gravel / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1149] // dirt / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 8 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1150] // concrete / 8 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1151] // asphalt / 8 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1152] // gravel / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1153] // dirt / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 10 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1154] // concrete / 10 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1155] // asphalt / 10 lanes / divided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=6[Texture.1156] // gravel / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1157] // dirt / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 1 Lane - Undivided Median[Texture.1158] // concrete / 1 lane / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1159] // asphalt / 1 lane / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1160] // gravel / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1161] // dirt / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 2 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1162] // concrete / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=2[Texture.1163] // asphalt / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=2[Texture.1164] // gravel / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1165] // dirt / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 4 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1166] // concrete / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=3[Texture.1167] // asphalt / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=2[Texture.1168] // gravel / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1169] // dirt / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 6 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1170] // concrete / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=4[Texture.1171] // asphalt / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=4[Texture.1172] // gravel / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1173] // dirt / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 8 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1174] // concrete / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=4[Texture.1175] // asphalt / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=4[Texture.1176] // gravel / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1177] // dirt / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat// 10 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1178] // concrete / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=5[Texture.1179] // asphalt / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=5[Texture.1180] // gravel / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat[Texture.1181] // dirt / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmpoffset=flat Airport Backgrounds[Texture.1182] // UnknownType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1183] // GrassType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1184] // AridType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1185] // DirtType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1186] // TundraType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1187] // CoralType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1188] // LavaType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1189] // Low Sparse GrasslandType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1190] // Cold GrasslandType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1191] // Cool Grasses and ShrubsType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1192] // Marsh WetlandType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1193] // Mire Bog FenType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1194] // Sand DesertType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1195] // Bare DesertType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1196] // Semi Desert SageType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1197] // Semi Desert ShrubType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1198] // Barren TundraType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1199] // Upland TundraType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.1200] // IceType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2// Parks[Texture.1201] // City ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=134[Texture.1202] // Forest ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=134[Texture.1203] // Grass ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=128[Texture.1204] // Golf CourseType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=135[Texture.1205] // Cement ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=136[Texture.1206] // Tan Sand Beach ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=137[Texture.1207] // White Coral Beach ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=137[Texture.1208] // Black Sand Beach ParkType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=138// Non Perennial Hydro Polygons[Texture.1209] // All TypesType=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=126// Misc vector types[Texture.1210] // railroadType=3Size=4Textures=railroadsu.bmpExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1offset=flat[Texture.1211] // utilityType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1VectorAutogen=0Textures=utilitymask.bmpRenderToTexture=0[Texture.1212] // utilityType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1VectorAutogen=0Textures=utilitymask.bmpRenderToTexture=0[Texture.1213] // railroad bridgesType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=12//road bridges// 1 Lane - Divided Median[Texture.1214] // concrete / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1215] // asphalt / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1216] // gravel / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1217] // dirt / 1 lane / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 2 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1218] // concrete / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1219] // asphalt / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1220] // gravel / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1221] // dirt / 2 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 4 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1222] // concrete / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1223] // asphalt / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1224] // gravel / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1225] // dirt / 4 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 6 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1226] // concrete / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1227] // asphalt / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.1228] // gravel / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1229] // dirt / 6 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 8 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1230] // concrete / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.1231] // asphalt / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.1232] // gravel / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1233] // dirt / 8 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 10 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.1234] // concrete / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.1235] // asphalt / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.1236] // gravel / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1237] // dirt / 10 lanes / divided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 1 Lane - Undivided Median[Texture.1238] // concrete / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1239] // asphalt / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1240] // gravel / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1241] // dirt / 1 lane / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 2 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1242] // concrete / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.1243] // asphalt / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.1244] // gravel / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1245] // dirt / 2 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 4 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1246] // concrete / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.1247] // asphalt / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.1248] // gravel / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1249] // dirt / 4 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 6 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1250] // concrete / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1251] // asphalt / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1252] // gravel / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1253] // dirt / 6 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 8 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1254] // concrete / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1255] // asphalt / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1256] // gravel / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1257] // dirt / 8 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 10 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.1258] // concrete / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1259] // asphalt / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.1260] // gravel / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.1261] // dirt / 10 lanes / undivided medianType=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// autogen format// [Autogen.id.type.variant]// id = the id of the object specified in the "autogen" tag for the vector data// type = an extra identifier that allows mulitple autogenned types to be associated// with a single tag. For example an autogen type 0 could have a specifier// of type 0 for medians and a type 1 for billboards. Both will be applied to// any vector data that specifies autogen=0.// variant = this is a variant that may be applied to the autogen of vector data.// For each id/type pair multiple variants may exist. On any given segment// that applies an id/type autogen specification a single variant will be// chosen.// AutoObject - guid of the primary object to use// AutoObjectEnd - guid of any endpoint object to use// ObjectSize - length to apply between objects (in meters)// ObjectEndSize - length of the end segments (in meters)// ExlusionWidth - width to exlude autogen around this type// this will exclude along the entire line,// not just where an object is actually placed.// ClipData - BOOL flag that determines whether the object// should be clipped between cells. Should be// 0 for anything with end objects (bridges)// Offset - This is an offset to apply from the vector line// can be used to place object beside a road like// billboards.// Density - This is the percentage of objects to place. If the// number is 50, 50% of all objects will be placed.// This is a repeatably random 50%. This number is// further modified by the autogen density setting.// NOTE: if 100 is set here, then all objects will be// placed and the number will not be modified by the// autogen density setting// MinDensity - This setting determines the min percentage of autogen// that must be present for this object to appear.// utility lines[Autogen.0.0.0]AutoObject="054382ec5h,04a43b1bdh,05f4f1aaah,0c3569352h"ObjectSize=600ExclusionWidth=20ClipData=1Offset=0Density=100PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// test bridge data[Autogen.1.0.0]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=00PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20// *****************************************************************// Small road with telephone poles only// *****************************************************************[Autogen.2.0.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000002h"ObjectSize=200ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-10Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.2.1.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000006h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=20PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car blue[Autogen.2.2.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000101h"ObjectSize=455ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=9PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car red[Autogen.2.3.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000104h"ObjectSize=688ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=8PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// *****************************************************************// Medium road with light poles and telephone poles// *****************************************************************[Autogen.3.0.0]AutoObject="046f3d6cbh,043734270h,0fb89e9aeh,0a92e4638h"ObjectSize=219ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// pole 047c97cedh,04e4bc4e6h,010b19f8eh,062ea9e98h[Autogen.3.1.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000002h"ObjectSize=173ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=90PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.3.2.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000005h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=50PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car blue[Autogen.3.3.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000101h"ObjectSize=255ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=2PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car red[Autogen.3.4.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000104h"ObjectSize=388ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=4PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car white[Autogen.3.5.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000106h"ObjectSize=177ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=5PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car brown[Autogen.3.6.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000109h"ObjectSize=188ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=8PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// *****************************************************************// Small highway with road signs and generic signs and light poles// *****************************************************************[Autogen.4.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=208ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.4.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=90PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.4.2.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000002h"ObjectSize=796ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.4.3.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000005h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=70PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car blue[Autogen.4.4.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000101h"ObjectSize=55ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=7PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car red[Autogen.4.5.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000104h"ObjectSize=66ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=3PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car white[Autogen.4.6.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000106h"ObjectSize=77ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=5PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car brown[Autogen.4.7.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000109h"ObjectSize=88ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=4PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car taxi[Autogen.4.8.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000105h"ObjectSize=99ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=3PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car gaz[Autogen.4.9.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000107h"ObjectSize=133ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=2PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// *****************************************************************// Large highway with road signs and generic signs and large billboards// *****************************************************************[Autogen.5.0.0]AutoObject="02ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.5.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=623ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.5.2.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000003h"ObjectSize=297ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=0Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.5.3.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000005h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=99PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car blue[Autogen.5.4.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000101h"ObjectSize=355ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=12PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car red[Autogen.5.5.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000104h"ObjectSize=688ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=19PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car white[Autogen.5.6.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000106h"ObjectSize=44ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=10Density=9PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car brown[Autogen.5.7.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000109h"ObjectSize=977ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=12PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car bus[Autogen.5.8.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000108h"ObjectSize=195ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=10Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car taxi[Autogen.5.9.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000105h"ObjectSize=466ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-10Density=19PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car gaz[Autogen.5.10.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000107h"ObjectSize=3133ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car jeep[Autogen.5.11.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000110h"ObjectSize=574ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=11PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// *****************************************************************// Large divided highway with road signs and generic signs and large billboards and median barrrier and middle lights// *****************************************************************[Autogen.6.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=623ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.2.0]AutoObject="0f64a1a40h,042ae27ffh,0e25047b5h,0331f480dh"ObjectSize=809ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.3.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000003h"ObjectSize=297ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=0Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.6.4.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000005h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=99PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// moving light![Autogen.6.5.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000006h"ObjectSize=100ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=99PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car blue[Autogen.6.6.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000101h"ObjectSize=155ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car red[Autogen.6.7.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000104h"ObjectSize=588ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=19PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car white[Autogen.6.8.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000106h"ObjectSize=544ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=10Density=19PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car marsh[Autogen.6.9.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000102h"ObjectSize=277ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-10Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car brown[Autogen.6.10.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000109h"ObjectSize=677ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=11PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car micro[Autogen.6.11.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000103h"ObjectSize=899ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=12PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car bus[Autogen.6.12.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000108h"ObjectSize=195ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=10Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car taxi[Autogen.6.13.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000105h"ObjectSize=366ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-10Density=19PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car gaz[Autogen.6.14.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000107h"ObjectSize=133ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=5Density=18PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// car jeep[Autogen.6.15.0]AutoObject="013074061h,023105116h,023105117h,000000110h"ObjectSize=174ExclusionWidth=0ClipData=1Offset=-5Density=12PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// 1 lane bridges//Covered Dirt Road Bridge - gen_bridge06[Autogen.7.0.0]AutoObject="0c9775c1fh,048561e3eh,0ad3416a4h,0b696c0efh"AutoObjectEnd="0b2b05be7h,04b927dafh,0f150928fh,050cc149fh"ObjectSize=9.71ObjectEndSize=16.96ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=00PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small Concrete Bridge - gen_bridge03[Autogen.7.0.1]AutoObject="0dd021ee7h,0441fa57bh,0db6e35a0h,004e1cd24h"AutoObjectEnd="0b0013e7ch,04a90fea9h,0b0a976b5h,0415bdd51h"ObjectSize=11.94ObjectEndSize=37.92ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=00PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small Divided Highway Bridges//Dual Other Concrete Bridges - ConcreteBridge1[Autogen.8.0.0]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.8.0.1]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.8.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Large Divided Highway Bridges//Dual 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.9.0.0]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.9.0.1]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.9.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small undivided hiway bridges//Single 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.10.0.0]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single Concrete Bridge - ConcreteBridge1[Autogen.10.0.1]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.10.0.2]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.10.0.3]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Large undivided hiway bridges//Single Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.11.0.0]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.11.0.1]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.11.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Railroad Bridges//Railroad Bridge 1 (aka gen_bridge02)[Autogen.12.0.0]AutoObject="018b41d45h,047f8749eh,03813e5b6h,057cdd735h"AutoObjectEnd="09ed413c1h,0463590dfh,03efdc984h,0fb1c67dah"ObjectSize=50ObjectEndSize=100ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Railroad Bridge 2 (aka gen_bridge05)[Autogen.12.0.1]AutoObject="05c0f70dah,04c3efe09h,03727e7a2h,0220470ech"AutoObjectEnd="0193a2264h,0464e53ech,0796b39b1h,0ae929f0dh"ObjectSize=25ObjectEndSize=50ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Telephone Lines[Autogen.13.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=1000ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20And here is my FS9.CFG[OldModules]fssound.dll=1[PANELS]IMAGE_QUALITY=1UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0QUICKTIPS=1PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_STRETCHING=1VIRTUAL_COCKPIT_TEXTURES_SCALE=2.0[Weather]WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1MinGustTime=10MaxGustTime=500MinGustRampSpeed=1MaxGustRampSpeed=200MinVarTime=5MaxVarTime=50MinVarRampSpeed=10MaxVarRampSpeed=75TurbulenceScale=1.000000DefaultVisibility=0DynWx_MedianDewPointSpread=10.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMedianDewPoint=0.000500DynWx_MaxDewPointSpread=50.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMaxDewPoint=0.000125DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMinDewPoint=0.100000DynWx_DryTempLapsePer1000Meters=9.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForDryTempLapse=0.000500DynWx_MoistTempLapsePer1000Meters=3.300000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMoistTempLapse=0.040000DynWx_MaxProbCloudChangePerMinute=0.040000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelMild=0.500000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelNormal=1.000000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelHigh=3.000000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelExtreme=10.000000DynWx_TempChangePercentageForOvercastClouds=0.750000DynWx_TempChangePercentageForMinDewPoint=0.700000DynWx_MaxTempChangePerMinute=0.060000WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0DynamicWeather=4LOADWEATHER=1MAX_UNLIMITED_VIS=150000CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=123D_CLOUD_PERCENT=100DETAILED_CLOUDS=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=12CloudsImpostorRingRadius=192000.000000[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=0MEASURE=0[MISC]COM_RATE=7LOG_TIME=0FOREIGN_TRANSLATOR=0LOG_FILE=[sTARTUP]DEMO=0LOADSIM=1LOADWINDOW=1SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1STARTUP_DEMO=[GRAPHICS]FULL_SCREEN=1PERFORMANCE_MODE=0DEF_PERF_MODE=6TEXT_SCROLL=1AUTO_LOD=1DETAIL_TEXTURE=2WATER_EFFECTS=1TERRAIN_USE_VECTOR_MAP=1TERRAIN_USE_VECTOR_OBJECTS=0EFFECTS_QUALITY=2GROUND_SHADOWS=0SMOOTH_VIEW=1IMAGE_SMOOTHING=1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1LANDING_LIGHTS=1IMAGE_QUALITY=0TEXTURE_BLDG=3TEXTURE_GND=5TEXTURE_WATER=1AIRCRAFT_TEXTURE=1SEE_SELF=1TEXTURE_QUALITY=3LOD_TARGET_FPS=18NUM_LIGHTS=8FORCEFULLSCREENVSYNC=1ForceWindowedVSync=1[REALISM]INDASPD=0PFactor=1.000000Torque=1.000000GyroEffect=1.000000CrashTolerance=1.000000General=1.000000UnlimitedFuel=FalseTrueAirspeed=FalseAutoCoord=FalseRealMixture=FalseStressDamage=FalseGEffect=FalseManualLights=FalseGyroDrift=FalseCrashWithDyn=FalseCrashDetection=0[CONTROLS]KBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=0PAN_RATE=700[uSERINTERFACE]MAP_ORIENTATION=2PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1SelectFlightLevel=0SelectFlightTitle=0PageID=3OpenATCOnCreate=0SITUATION=C:UsersPGaudetDocumentsFlight Simulator FilesNew Default on New MachineFSLiveURL=www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/product/fsliveweb.asp[sOUND]SOUND=1SOUND_FADER1=0.500000SOUND_FADER2=0.100000SOUND_FADER3=0.300000SOUND_FADER4=0.800000SOUND_FADER5=1.000000SOUND_FADER6=0.800000SOUND_QUALITY=2[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series.0]Mode=1680x1050x32TriLinear=1Tablefog=0[DISPLAY]UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=24TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=25600TextureMaxLoad=9WideViewAspect=TRUEUseDeviceTextureCache=1TextureThrash=1RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.0 //adjust values to suit your scaleRUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=1.0RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=90.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=0.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=300.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=21TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=14TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=9.000000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=4[sCENERY]IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5DYNAMIC_SCENERY=1DYN_SCN_DENSITY=5DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1SUNGLARE=1LENSFLARE=1FSM_TweakMode=Max Quality[AIRtoCONTAINER]SIM1=Cessna Skylane 182R RGSIM2=Learjet 45SIM3=Schweizer 2-32 SailplaneSIM4=Sopwith CamelSIM5=Extra 300SSIM6=Boeing 737-400[APL]CACHE_WAV_FILES=1[TrafficManager]TrafficDensity=70IFROnly=0EnableAirline=1EnableGeneralAviation=1[AContain]ShowLabels=0ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=1ShowLabelModel=1ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabelDistance=1ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FFFF0000[sLEW]MaxLateralRate=40000.000000MaxVerticalRate=1000.000000MaxPitchRate=360.000000MaxBankRate=360.000000MaxHeadingRate=360.000000[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[MAIN]Maximized=0Location=0,0,1680,1050HideMenuNormal=0HideMenuFullscreen=1Ave_Frame_Rate_Display=1[MAPVIEW_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=0SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=0SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_flight_history=1[MULTIPLAYER]ALWAYS_SHOW_INITIAL_DIALOG=1SESSION_NAME=My SessionPLAYER_NAME=Unnamed PilotGUARANTEED_MESSAGES=0MAX_PLAYERS=8MAX_OBSERVERS=0TICKS_PER_SYNC=90PACKETS_PER_SEC=4COLLISION_SECS=2FOLLOWING_MULTIPLIER=5ALLOW_PLANE_MODEL_SEND=0ALLOW_PLANE_MODEL_RECEIVE=0ALLOW_TEXTURE_SEND=0ALLOW_TEXTURE_RECEIVE=0MAX_SEGMENT_SIZE=100MAX_SEGMENTS_PER_SEC=1CONNECTION_TYPE=0PROTOCOL_SELECTION=0ALLOW_DESCRIPTIVE_SEND=1ALLOW_DESCRIPTIVE_RECEIVE=1AUTOPILOT_LOCK=0DISTANCE_DISPLAY=0ADF_TRACK=0ALLOW_NAME_TAG_DISPLAY=1CLIENT_CONNECT_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0CLIENT_CONNECT_PORT=23456CLIENT_HOST_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0CLIENT_HOST_PORT=23456HOST_CONNECT_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0HOST_CONNECT_PORT=23456[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1[ATC]AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1UsePilotVoice=1ShowATCText=1PilotVoice=0[FACILITIES]COUNTRY=STATE=CITY=GTL_BUTTON=6225[FlightPlanMap]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=0SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=0SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_waypoints=1show_airways=1show_markers=1show_volume_boundaries=1show_ac_twr=1[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1[WEATHER_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1[WeatherAreaMap]show_airports=0show_waypoints=0show_airways=1show_vors=0show_ndbs=0show_markers=0show_volume_boundaries=0show_ac_twr=1[KEYBOARD_MAIN]SELECT_1=49,8SELECT_2=50,8SELECT_3=51,8SELECT_4=52,8MINUS=189,8PLUS=187,8ZOOM_1X=8,8SOUND_TOGGLE=81,8ENGINE=69,8SIM_RATE=82,8XPNDR=84,8SLEW_TOGGLE=89,8EGT=85,8SMOKE_TOGGLE=73,8STROBES_TOGGLE=79,8PAUSE_TOGGLE=80,8ATC=192,8ADF=65,8VIEW_MODE=83,8HEADING_GYRO_SET=68,8DME=70,8GEAR_TOGGLE=71,8ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE=72,8JET_STARTER=74,8JOYSTICK_CALIBRATE=75,10ALL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,8SITUATION_SAVE=186,8VIEW_WINDOW_TO_FRONT=222,8AP_MASTER=90,8FREQUENCY_SWAP=88,8COM_RADIO=67,8VOR_OBS=86,8BAROMETRIC=66,8NAV_RADIO=78,8MAGNETO=77,8BRAKES=190,8SPOILERS_TOGGLE=191,8SITUATION_RESET=186,10FLAPS_UP=116,8THROTTLE_FULL=115,8THROTTLE_INCR_SMALL=114,8THROTTLE_DECR=113,8FLAPS_DOWN=119,8THROTTLE_CUT=112,8VIEW=111,8ELEV_TRIM_DN=36,8ELEV_DOWN=38,8INCREASE_THROTTLE=33,8AILERONS_LEFT=37,8CENTER_AILER_RUDDER=12,8AILERONS_RIGHT=39,8ELEV_TRIM_UP=35,8ELEV_UP=40,8DECREASE_THROTTLE=34,8VIEW_FORWARD=38,41VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT=33,41VIEW_RIGHT=39,41VIEW_REAR_RIGHT=34,41VIEW_REAR=40,41VIEW_REAR_LEFT=35,41VIEW_LEFT=37,41VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT=36,41VIEW_DOWN=12,41RUDDER_LEFT=45,8RUDDER_RIGHT=135,8BRAKES_LEFT=122,8BRAKES_RIGHT=123,8AP_ATT_HOLD=84,10AP_LOC_HOLD=79,10AP_APR_HOLD=65,10AP_HDG_HOLD=72,10AP_ALT_HOLD=90,10AP_WING_LEVELER=86,10AP_BC_HOLD=66,10AP_NAV1_HOLD=78,10EXIT=67,10ABORT=3,10READOUTS_FLIGHT=90,9PANEL_TOGGLE=219,9VIEW_MODE_REV=83,9PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,9LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,10PARKING_BRAKES=190,10MINUS_SHIFT=189,9PLUS_SHIFT=187,9FLAPS_INCR=118,8FLAPS_DECR=117,8PROP_PITCH_LO=115,10PROP_PITCH_INCR_SMALL=114,10PROP_PITCH_DECR=113,10PROP_PITCH_HI=112,10MIXTURE_RICH=115,11MIXTURE_INCR_SMALL=114,11MIXTURE_DECR=113,11MIXTURE_LEAN=112,11SCRIPT_EVENT_1=219,10SCRIPT_EVENT_2=221,10YAW_DAMPER_TOGGLE=68,10CENTER_NT361_CHECK=57,11CLOSE_VIEW=221,8NEW_VIEW=219,8NEW_MAP=221,9NEXT_VIEW=9,10PREV_VIEW=9,11VIEW_TYPE=83,10VIEW_TYPE_REV=83,11RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE=49,10RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_TOGGLE=50,10RADIO_DME1_IDENT_TOGGLE=52,10RADIO_ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE=53,10GEAR_PUMP=71,10SPOILERS_ARM_TOGGLE=191,9PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE=72,9AP_AIRSPEED_HOLD=82,10AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM=82,9AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA=71,11LANDING_LIGHT_UP=38,11LANDING_LIGHT_DOWN=40,11LANDING_LIGHT_LEFT=37,11LANDING_LIGHT_RIGHT=39,11LANDING_LIGHT_HOME=12,11PAN_RESET=46,9KNEEBOARD_VIEW=121,8MP_PLAYER_CYCLE=84,11MP_PLAYER_SNAP=70,11MP_GO_OBSERVER=79,11MP_CHAT=221,11MP_ACTIVATE_CHAT=13,8PANEL_1=49,9PANEL_2=50,9PANEL_3=51,9PANEL_4=52,9PANEL_5=53,9PANEL_6=54,9PANEL_7=55,9PANEL_8=56,9PANEL_9=57,9AP_MACH_HOLD=77,10VIEW_FORWARD_UP=38,42VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP=33,42VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP=34,42VIEW_REAR_UP=40,42VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP=35,42VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP=36,42VIEW_UP=12,42INVOKE_HELP=191,10TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS=76,11ENGINE_AUTO_START=69,10INC_COWL_FLAPS=86,11DEC_COWL_FLAPS=67,11USER_INTERRUPT=27,8AILERON_TRIM_LEFT=37,10AILERON_TRIM_RIGHT=39,10RUDDER_TRIM_LEFT=45,10RUDDER_TRIM_RIGHT=135,10TOGGLE_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR=70,10TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER=115,9TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR=77,9TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT=69,9PANEL_HUD_TOGGLE=87,8SNAP_TO_PANEL=45,41MARKER_SOUND_TOGGLE=51,10TOGGLE_WATER_RUDDER=87,9TOGGLE_PUSHBACK=80,9KEY_CHASE_VIEW_NEXT=87,10KEY_CHASE_VIEW_PREV=87,11HEADING_BUG_SELECT=72,11ALTITUDE_BUG_SELECT=90,11CHASE_VIEW_TOGGLE=81,10EYEPOINT_UP=13,9EYEPOINT_DOWN=8,9EYEPOINT_RIGHT=13,11EYEPOINT_LEFT=8,11EYEPOINT_FORWARD=8,10EYEPOINT_BACK=13,10EYEPOINT_RESET=32,8ENGINE_AUTO_SHUTDOWN=69,11AIRSPEED_BUG_SELECT=82,11TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK=71,9ROTOR_BRAKE=66,9ROTOR_CLUTCH_SWITCH_TOGGLE=190,9ROTOR_GOV_SWITCH_TOGGLE=188,9VIRTUAL_COPILOT_TOGGLE=88,11VIRTUAL_COPILOT_ACTION=88,10[KEYBOARD_SLEW]SLEW_TOGGLE=89,8SLEW_ALTIT_UP_FAST=115,8SLEW_ALTIT_UP_SLOW=114,8SLEW_ALTIT_FREEZE=113,8SLEW_ALTIT_DN_FAST=112,8SLEW_ALTIT_PLUS=81,8SLEW_ALTIT_MINUS=65,8SLEW_PITCH_DN_FAST=119,8SLEW_PITCH_DN_SLOW=118,8SLEW_PITCH_FREEZE=117,8SLEW_PITCH_UP_FAST=116,8SLEW_PITCH_PLUS=57,8SLEW_PITCH_MINUS=48,8READOUTS_SLEW=90,9SLEW_BANK_MINUS=36,8SLEW_AHEAD_PLUS=38,8SLEW_BANK_PLUS=33,8SLEW_LEFT=37,8SLEW_FREEZE=12,8SLEW_RIGHT=39,8SLEW_HEADING_MINUS=35,8SLEW_AHEAD_MINUS=40,8SLEW_HEADING_PLUS=34,8SLEW_RESET=32,8TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS=76,11EYEPOINT_UP=13,9EYEPOINT_DOWN=8,9EYEPOINT_RIGHT=13,11EYEPOINT_LEFT=8,11EYEPOINT_FORWARD=8,10EYEPOINT_BACK=13,10

well still look at the first line of my terrain.cfg and make yours match n let us know if that too helps out.....DefaultTextureCount=1261 Thanks