Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

I have question for the payment: I use debit card, and going to fill it with some money. So, will 50euros will be enough for this bird? Lj. Prodanovic
They have said the base pack will be $69.99 which is equivalent to 48,95 Euros. (at the time I wrote this) However, it was mentioned that the price is subject to change if they find it necessary. I would think that you will be fine with 50 euros though.

And how they think I can buy their product if my country is not on registration list? What a shame... Lj. Prodanovic

If you wanted a refund option, you'd probably have to wait for the boxed version bought from online, then return it within 7 days under the DSR if you so choose. Don't know if you're from the UK though so that may not apply.
The UK's Distance Selling Regulations when applied to software or any digital media, only covers items that have not been opened. Iain Smith

The UK's Distance Selling Regulations when applied to software or any digital media, only covers items that have not been opened. Iain Smith
Did not know that. Makes sense though! Cheers

Guest alexmorph3us

I really don't understand why PMDG are choosing to release the -600 and -700 variants in a different package as most people including me will be interesed in only flying the -600,-700 and -800 variants for the base packgage and then for whoever is interested the others like the extended range versions,the business jets and the military versions even if that will cost a little bit more than what is the price intended for the base package right now.I would not mind paying from 75$ what is the price for the base package let's say 80 $ and a bit but knowing that I will be getting these three which are the most important in my opinion.And then the 900 with the rest of the extended versions for the expansion pack versions.That would be normal for me !!!And if the reason for this is that the other two are not ready it would not mather waiting a little bit more but knowing that I will pay the price to have the main thrree Boeing NG airplanes from the start as I'm not that interested in the 900 variant.So I would really like to know why are they making us pay another 20 $ or so for the -600 and 700.

I really don't understand why PMDG are choosing to release the -600 and -700 variants in a different package as most people including me will be interesed in only flying the -600,-700 and -800 variants for the base packgage and then for whoever is interested the others like the extedned range versions,the business jets and the military versions even if that will cost a little bit more than what is the price intended for the base package right now.I would not mind paying from 75$ what is the price for the base package let's say 80 $ and a bit but knowing that I will be getting these three which are the most important in my opinion.And then the the 900 with the rest of the extended versions for the expansion pack versions.That would be normal for me !!!And if the reason for this is that the other two are not ready it would not mather waiting a little bit more but knowing that I will pay the price to have the main thrree Boeing NG airplanes from the start as I'm not that interested in the 900 variant.So I would really like to know why are they making us pay another 20 $ or so for the -600 and 700.
......In addition, why more 4 to 8 weeks after tomorrow to release 600/700 package?

......In addition, why more 4 to 8 weeks after tomorrow to release 600/700 package?
maybe because they aren't ready to release and work need to be done ?

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Because they're quite different aircraft engine and performance wise. This has been stated by PMDG but it's lost somewhere in the 100,000 pages of stuff on here now.

Can someone from PMDG answer? How to register myself on site when there is no my country on list? Lj. Prodanovic

Guest alexmorph3us
maybe because they aren't ready to release and work need to be done ?
So what.I don't think that will have to be an issue and that's why are releasing them separately because if you know how to load them properly into the sim you won't have any problem.And if their really not finish and work needs to be done I would prefer to wait a little longer ,as we have waited long already, and have the -600,-700 and -800 all together in one package.

Can someone from PMDG answer? How to register myself on site when there is no my country on list? Lj. Prodanovic
Are you from Earth? ))

yeah you wait 8weeks for 'your' package and I fly mine tommorow ... and I don't have to pay $100

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit