Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

2nd time ask, any chance of a Jet Airways repaint? Would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys/gals.

Hi evereyones, is it possible to have the XL Airways livery in -900ER with dirt effects on fuselage ?? Thx a lotsPS: If someone can explain to me what i must do to add a picture on a post ?? Like a picture from airliners.net

Hey, everyone. I posted this way back when the NGX first came out, but my request kind of got lost in the shuffle. American is making the largest single aircraft order in history, and according to AA's website, they will start to get some -700 and -900ER versions here in the near future. Can anyone take a stab at those? Here's the article. http://www.aa.com/i18n/amrcorp/newsroom/fp_amr_fleet_agreement.jsp The fourth bullet point down gives the info I was talking about. Thanks.Chris Jepsen

Hey,Were you able to work on the TWA -600 in your livery??
Yea sould be done in a couple days.Steve

Steve Aull

I started working on a FLYBE (British European) -700 without winglets Thursday night. It was requested by Danny in another single thread. Here's an in-progress shot. I thought I would have it finished by now, but other things got in the way...lol. Still working on the shading of the colors. The bottom color is not matching what I want. Not there yet. I'm hoping to have it done by Sunday evening.Steveflybe-INPROGRESS.jpg

preview of my paint with a personall touchthis one made for the dutch -600 lovers (I am)this repaint is fictional, transavia doesn't operate -600 aircraftrepaint not done yet !2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg2012-2-12_16-55-59-192.jpg

Has anybody done either a 600 or 700 in American?Wouldn't mind one;-)

The British European (FlyBe.com) 737-700 G-STRE has been uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up shortly for downloading. Enjoy!AVSIM-FLYBE1.jpgAVSIM-FLYBE3.jpgAVSIM-FLYBE2.jpg