Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

- Not sure if it was mentioned earlier.. N302AS, another fine Alaska paint was uploaded by christrian. Its cool cuz it is a non- winglet 900. Three of alaska 900 were unable to undergo winglet installations, and N302 is one of them.

Peter Osborn

Let me try to do it. Will start on Friday, swamped with school.

Hey Ian are you still going to do N382BJ ? Just curious :)

- Not sure if it was mentioned earlier.. N302AS, another fine Alaska paint was uploaded by christrian. Its cool cuz it is a non- winglet 900. Three of alaska 900 were unable to undergo winglet installations, and N302 is one of them.

Peter; thanks for the message, I totally forgot to announce that one :smile:. I just flew N302AS from Seattle to Los Angeles yesterday, fantastic flight. Cloudy skies of Washington and clear skies and 29°C over California... :wink:.

sealax1heftmsv0un.jpg

• Upvote 4

Hi:

No need permission of PMDG. You must include in the credits (README.TXT) :

======================================================

Legal note:

DISTRIBUTION: THESE FILES MAY NOT BE SOLD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

THIS INCLUDES CD-ROMS, OR ***ANY*** COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS.

THE FILES INSIDE THIS ARCHIVE MAY NOT BE BUNDLED WITH ANY OTHER PLANES, SOUNDS, OR ETC. WITHOUT THE AUTHORS' WRITTEN PERMISSION.

THE AUTHORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THESE FILES. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF USE.

NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR WRITTEN, ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS SOFTWARE.

YOUR USE OF THIS TEXTURES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THESE RULES.

======================================================

The sizes of the images on this forum can be 1024 x 800 (for example) and to AVSIM must be 150 x 150 (gif, jpg or png)

Best regards,

Marcelo

I am not sure if this simply legitimates the use of the PMDG's official textures. Unfortunately they don't mention anything in their downloads. I would try altering the texture.cfg of the winglet repaint and create a fallback to the official EasyJet 737-700 repaint and simply leave out the textures you would have taken from them out of the download/PTP file. That way you should be on the safe side.

I am not sure if this simply legitimates the use of the PMDG's official textures. Unfortunately they don't mention anything in their downloads. I would try altering the texture.cfg of the winglet repaint and create a fallback to the official EasyJet 737-700 repaint and simply leave out the textures you would have taken from them out of the download/PTP file. That way you should be on the safe side.

Unfortunately, one of the files that is modified is the original dds that comes from PMDG. The fuselage_3 texture I believe(I'm away from my FSX computer right now so I'm not sure). That file is where the winglets are(or aren't if it's a non-winglet version). So, I copied the winglets from the paint kit and just pasted them directly into the dds from the official -700 from PMDG. So an official PMDG file is modified. I guess maybe I should just look into contacting them to ask them.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Sterling Airlines (OY-MRO) has been uploaded.

And this one also with winglets?

Ricardo De Luca

Looks great Ricardo! :P

Would anybody be will to take a stab at these? Christian maybe?

The one in the middle is a -900, the other two are -400, but would look good on -800 non WL.

Thanks!

Joshua Smith

Awesome paint Christian. Thank for the ASA -900 Winglet and non-Winglet repaint. They're beautiful :wub:

Someone knows why these aircrafts are unable to get winglets?

It's probably because no one has ever been willing to donate an aircraft for the certification process required.

Awesome paint Christian. Thank for the ASA -900 Winglet and non-Winglet repaint. They're beautiful :wub:

Being the earliest -900s off the line, their wing was not able to support the extra wieght of the winglets.

Jacob Fuqua

Hi all,

i´m looking for a Lufthansa 737-700 with or without winglets.

There are a few Lufthansa-Liveries for the 737-600, 800 an 900, but unfortunately no livery for the 737-700.

I know that Lufthansa has no 700, but it would be nice if there would be such a fictional Livery.

I have searched the library, but unfortunately found nothing :-(

I guess maybe I should just look into contacting them to ask them.

Probably the best way to do. I would submit a support ticket via their website and simply ask them. You can do anything wrong that way :smile:.

Great work Ricardo! Keep it up.

Would anybody be will to take a stab at these? Christian maybe?

The one in the middle is a -900, the other two are -400, but would look good on -800 non WL.

Thanks!

Joshua Smith

Joshua, I have to disappoint you, these are not going to be made by me (I already had 318 on my mind) but it's simply not worth the effort you have to throw in to get these look right on the NGX. :mellow:

Thanks Rene for your feedback. See Jake's reply, he's the one who provides me with the important information on Alaska Airlines :rolleyes:.

Thanks Rene for your feedback. See Jake's reply, he's the one who provides me with the important information on Alaska Airlines :rolleyes:.

No problem, all your paints are awesome :good:.

Being the earliest -900s off the line, their wing was not able to support the extra wieght of the winglets.

And thank you Jacob for the information.

Hi,

I've just finished the Iberia 800 and 800 Winglets liveries. I made my own since I didn't find this livery. I just uploaded it and It's on the review process by avsim right now, I will post the links as soon as it's approved.

Iberia had several 737-800 they rented to Air Europa for several years, they are not flying anymore. I have finished both versions (with and without winglets).

By the way, If anybody needs a livery for PMDG 737-800 that hasn't been made until now (specially if it's beautiful), feel free to ask for it. I have several vacation days right now and I would love to help other people with my photoshop skills ;)

I have made my first repaint for this aircraft and I'm on a roll!!!

Hope you like it.

• Upvote 1