Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Oh thank you Marcelo. and I do think this thread should be renamed 'In hours available' :) Repaints for the NGX I can do, well basic ones anyway, but it took me weeks to discover how to make big pictures in posts ..... now I need to find how to make some of them smaller again, those thumbnails weren't supposed to be that big.

"Pete's hoping to have the following liveries finished during the day tomorrow, though they may follow the release slightly:800WL:Alaska Airlines (Starliner '75)Alaska Airlines (Spirit of Seattle/aka Boeing Dreamliner)Boeing HouseBoeing Green Chromate (pre painting" Any word what happened to these? I see the Spirit of Seattle was added long ago, what about the other three? going on two months now... Really looking forward to both the Starliner 75 and Boeing chromate. Thanks!

Dirty WestJet is uploaded...and in the words of Master Marcelo, in hours available...and in the words of Master Yoda, in hours available it will, mmmmmmmmm?

Chris Hicks

Would really love the SkyTeam DELTA. Here is a link to a PMDG 737NGX Fictional livery ak SkyTeam Aeroflot. Would it be easy to change this to a SkyTeam DELTA? http://www.avsimrus....on=download&hl= Thanks!
This livery is already made. Search this in the Avsim Library "pmdg 737 delta skyteam"

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Wow John! Those are great liveries! I'm still holding out for my UAL (pre merger, fictional) liveries! Praying.gif

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

ooo santaa can i have the malaysian airlines 737-800WL repaints for this xmas . . .This is the way it looks at the moment I'd be very thankful if anyone can help me with this one .

@John Duffy Fantastic work. Worth the wait. Your are very talented, the 'Michaelangelo of Repaints' !!

John, Many thanks for the oustanding Air India liveries. Best regards

Edmundo Azevedo

This one is good!!!
Where can we download this livery ?thanks

too much, too soon....

Dirty WestJet is uploaded...and in the words of Master Marcelo, in hours available...and in the words of Master Yoda, in hours available it will, mmmmmmmmm?
LOL.gifLOL.gif The plane beautiful is.....LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif Thank you, Chris... This is the prettiest Westjet in my opinion.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller