Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow. That SeaWorld livery is amazing. Thanks again to all of you who take the time, and have the patience, to do these.

Just something I wanted to do. In progress shot. Delta Breast Cancer Research Foundation. In real life this is a 767-400ER.

Guys, isn't 6,822 replies enough... give it a rest this topic must be exhausted

It's fine, as long as people have a request and painters still paint then we will use it. LOL

Considering there's active requests and active paints still being posted almost daily I don't get your objection. Let the moderators worry about what needs to stop and you just go enjoy the forums.

Considering there's active requests and active paints still being posted almost daily I don't get your objection. Let the moderators worry about what needs to stop and you just go enjoy the forums.

I think she was joking.

Obviously not. There are still NEW ones being posted all the time. There's 6k replies not 6k repaints. Just ignore the thread if the post count concerns you.

Well i'm sure with over 6,000 posts every single possible paint must be covered by now ^_^

I would hope no because then me and all the other re-painters would have nothing to paint.

Obviously not. There are still NEW ones being posted all the time. There's 6k replies not 6k repaints. Just ignore the thread if the post count concerns you.

Geez, just negative nancy over here! It's almost Christmas im sorry sweety for hurting your feelings :rolleyes:

Ah two weeks went by to fast. If you don't want replies to silly posts don't post it.

Geez, just negative nancy over here! It's almost Christmas im sorry sweety for hurting your feelings :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO

Ah two weeks went by to fast. If you don't want replies to silly posts don't post it.

Dude chill out.

Could care less about your replies to my comments, i'll comment how I please.

But i'm done having this little child fight with you, bye.

• Upvote 2

I'm perfectly "chilled." Thank you. Windy and cold here.

Ya, i'd call that 'winter'.

I would hope no because then me and all the other re-painters would have nothing to paint.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome! ( i haven't been following this topic)

Do you like take really good pics of the real world repaints? How do you get the detail to spot on on your paints?

Ya i'd call that 'winter'.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome!

Yep, done a about 10 repaints. Doing one right now.

Ya, i'd call that 'winter'.

Are you a NGX painter? That's awesome! ( i haven't been following this topic)

Do you like take really good pics of the real world repaints? How do you get the detail to spot on on your paints?

I find hi resolution pics of the web then hand paint using them as reference I usually only do repaints that I can find hi resolution pics of.

Could care less about your replies to my comments, i'll comment how I please.

But i'm done having this little child fight with you, bye.

Hey Scarlette,

Randy makes a far better friend than not. Might be worth mending a fence or two with him.

Kind regards,

• Upvote 3

About 15 of them are now your fault...

Hey, just tried the Orca SW repaint...that one's going straight to the pool room. Great paint, Chris - thanks. It's inspired me to download the paint kit and have a go. Has anyone done a Qantas with the Aboriginal artwork (from the real NG)? I got some reasonably good shots of it last time I was at YPPH.

Yep, done a about 10 repaints. Doing one right now.I find hi resolution pics of the web then hand paint using them as reference I usually only do repaints that I can find hi resolution pics of.

Noob question, but do you just need pictures from the side? Or do you need front and back shots as well?

I'm taking a couple of flights tomorrow. I usually take photos at the terminal with future repaints in mind...but have never got around to actually doing one.

Noob question, but do you just need pictures from the side? Or do you need front and back shots as well?

I'm taking a couple of flights tomorrow. I usually take photos at the terminal with future repaints in mind...but have never got around to actually doing one.

I need mainly shots from the sides. Use shots from front sometimes. If a plane has some sort of decal on the nose I try to find a nice close up shot of that.

Ian, the Delta looks great!

About 15 of them are now your fault...

Nice. :lol:

Hey, just tried the Orca SW repaint...that one's going straight to the pool room. Great paint, Chris - thanks. It's inspired me to download the paint kit and have a go.

Much appreciated!