Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello,I would appreciated if someone make a repaint of Malev 737-700!im%20Not%20Worthy.gifBest RegardsChristos2053887.jpg
Yes! I would like too, because, 600 is too small, 800 is too big, but 700 is great. :D

Hello,some weeks ago there was a preview of a Hapag Lloyd Express B737-700 livery. Does anyone know where I can download this livery ?Very best regards,Joerg

I think Mcgarrett would approve:aloha6.jpg?t=1331553237Pete
Pete your photo's always look outstanding. You should do a tutorial on how to make good jpegs for upload. Thanks for the great photo's.

Steve Aull

Pete your photo's always look outstanding. You should do a tutorial on how to make good jpegs for upload. Thanks for the great photo's.
Thanks Steve. I certainly appreciate your repaints.Pete

Two requested variations for some of my previous paints.Uploaded to AVSIM should be 'in hours available'SKY 900ER TC-SKNPurpleSky.jpgAirItaly 700 EI-IGTPromo1.jpgFor those looking for African repaints you'd find my EgyptAir, Ethiopian Airlines and TunisAir if you search o'duffy in the AVSIM library. Also my flydubai and OmanAir would be commonly seen at various African airports.CheersJohn

Pete,Is PMDG looking to do any more liveries???I just downloaded the Aloha from above, I miss the days when airlines were not all white with a couple colors on the tail (i.e. Delta).

Pete,Is PMDG looking to do any more liveries???I just downloaded the Aloha from above, I miss the days when airlines were not all white with a couple colors on the tail (i.e. Delta).
Jhan,Steve Aull is the creator of the Aloha livery; the pic I posted is a screenshot I made of his livery. Steve has created some other great repaints of the 600 with liveries of airlines of the past. He has uploaded several in the AVSIM file library.I'm not sure if PMDG plans to create additional repaints - you may want to ask Ryan Maziarz.By the way, have you seen this repaint that Phill Stokes is creating: http://forum.avsim.n...t-with-noseart/Pete

It really would be nice if one of your guys could do.TAP319nc.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi all!This is my first texture.cimber_sterling.jpgCimber Sterling 700WLWill try to make it available soon :)

• Upvote 2