Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

I'm in.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?+1

+1

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

Steve

That would be pretty blooming ace :-)

Rich

Richard Bowman

The 737-700 Boeing House Colors getting finished, maybe I will do an Air Berlin Dreamliner paint (D-ABBN) too:

capture0071908201215105.jpg

best regards

Roman Reiner

SInce there appears to be a lot of input to do the FedEx livery in the -600/-700 series, I'll put them in the queue. If I don't start the Peruvian bird (jury still out of artwork and text needed), those will come next after the UPS -800. My personal list is on hold for a little while...lol.

Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)

AVSIM-Avatar-SRS2012.jpg

SInce there appears to be a lot of input to do the FedEx livery in the -600/-700 series, I'll put them in the queue.

Legend!!

Cheers,

Rich

Richard Bowman

YAY! Thanks!!!

Core i7 8700K @ 5.1GHz · 32GB DDR4 3600 15-15-15 · nVidia RTX2070 SUPER | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe · Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA

BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · Corsair 460X RGB · Corsair H150i PRO · Seasonic Prime 750W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Here are a few in-progress shots of the UPS -800. I tried in vain tototally remove the rear doors, right front door and the over wing doors to more closely mirror the configuration UPS uses on their 767 and 757 aircraft. The 3D model is keeping me from doing that, so I left the doors intact except the overwing hatches. There will be a faint outline of where they were. the windows were no problem to totally remove, but they are based on just a bump map and alpha layer. It's fictional, so it is what it is...

I'm hoping to finish it before the week is out. Then I'l probably tackle the -600/-700 fedEx variants.

UPS-800_Inprogress-3.jpg

UPS-800_Inprogress-4.jpg

Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)

AVSIM-Avatar-SRS2012.jpg

Hi guys,

I have been flying a fictional Delta for some time. Maybe there ore others who like this livery. Is it decent enough for the AVSIM library?

Ricardo De Luca

Guys,GUYS!

Southwest has FINALLY done a Colorado One!!! I Would love for one of you painters to do this!!!

Sorry, no "decent" images as yet, but here are a few to keep you going with a Video!

http://www.blogsouthwest.com/video/soaring-mile-high-introducing-colorado-one

-ANDY GREEN
Flight Diary Account : http://flightdiary.net/SpeedBird773
5 Hours experience in Grob 115, 30 minutes in Grob 102
10 Hours in Grob 109 PLUS SOLO! 23rd November 2013!

I have been flying a fictional Delta for some time. Maybe there ore others who like this livery. Is it decent enough for the AVSIM library?

Richard,

Post the repaint to Avsim, it looks very good.

Pete Dob