Sign in to follow this  
FlyH300

when

Hey guys when the NGX allegedly be available on the 4th. my thought is that there is customers all over the world. would be nice to know if you have to stay up all night to get it ;) and would like this oppertunity to congratulate the PMDG crew for their ( from what I've seen so far ) superb product with unmatched quality and detail. Thank you for not rushing this and providing the Flight sim community with yet another pearl for the virtual fleet. if only you did helicopters as well ;) see you up in the air

We don't even know yet if it will be available on the 4th, it is likely but it isn't confirmed yet.

Robert lives near Reno apparently, so PDT is probably the time to watch. He did mention that the release timing wasn't going to be a surprise, so I'd imagine there will be an update with a more specific release time in the coming days - provided PMDG are still intending to release on the 4th. Hopefully that will save us all some sleep.

Hey guys when will NGX be available on the 4th. I am thought is that there is customers all over the world. would be nice to know if you have to stay up all night to get it ;) and would like this oppertunity to congratulate the PMDG crew for their ( from what I've seen so far ) superb product with unmatched quality and detail. Thank you for not rushing this and providing the Flight sim community with yet another pearl for the virtual fleet. if only you did helicopters as well ;) see you up in the air
As has been stated in the past, when its ready. :)

hi

Currently we are still working our "On or Before 04AUG11" release scenario.
04 or Before !! Thus was able to be today

If! ...It comes out on the 4th here in the UK that will more than likely be Friday give the time difference or some silly time in the middle of the night.So for Euro best to think Friday if all is well

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

ayyyOn last post of rsrandazzo, I read before or 4, or later, if cancellation

The 4th seems to be the target IF no bad things happen, then who knows. I would not plan on seeing it before the 4th at the earliest maybe later depending how things go, so go do something and stop staring at the screen.

I'm looking at it this way: The tech team have been more active in this forum since release candidate was announced. Robert and Ryan have been MIA since that same announcement... I'll leave the implications of that to all of you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Well if you get set in your mind the 4th of August 2011, and it's earlier you won't be disappointed. Providing PMDG are all set and everything is systems go.

All,

Currently we are still working our "On or Before 04AUG11" release scenario. I want to make certain that it is clear however that at any time, we may decide to alter the release timeline slightly if required to correct any usability impact items that might appear during the next few days.
Is is always a good thing to quote all relevant details. No more news media three second sound bites please! ;) Cheers,

DISCLAIMER Guys, Avsim IS NOT responsible in case of insomnias, personality disorders, precocious senility or F5-key mania for the next 72 hours.Visit this thread at your own risk!Loser.gif

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

The forum ain't that quiet, only on PMDGs side is it cold, I havn't seen RSR, Ryan, Vin or Jason about for about 3 days now so the work must be on-going. I'm just hoping they break the silence in the next hour or two. Looks like I won't be getting it before Friday at the earliest....Worried.gif

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

DISCLAIMER Guys, Avsim IS NOT responsible in case of insomnias, personality disorders, precocious senility or F5-key mania for the next 72 hours.Visit this thread at your own risk!Loser.gif
Hey David, Everytime I see your sig I think there's a bug on my screen - it gets me every time without fail!lol!

Anthony Milner