Sign in to follow this  
Cmdrx3

Has the site ground to a hlt

Finally got through; downloading now. The actual download is ripping along at 370 kb/s so it must just be the web server that's being DDOS'd.

Would not believe that. Too obvious. Better be careful with such rumours.
Oh really? I guess you must have missed the angry <competing company> developer that was leaving nasty messages all over the forums a few days ago, ehh? -jr

Downloading @ 3.5 mb/sec here in KY.Woohooooooo.Now I just have to get home tomorrow and open my four newegg boxes and do a little building before I can enjoy her. 50% downloaded and she's slowed to 633kb/sec.Michael Benton

Seriously who else would do this? They are prime suspect for this.

Downloading @ 3.5 mb/sec here in KY.Woohooooooo.Now I just have to get home tomorrow and open my four newegg boxes and do a little building before I can enjoy her. 50% downloaded and she's slowed to 633kb/sec. Michael Benton
dude don't take our bandwidth away if you can't even use it tonight!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Wait, am I missing something? Did iFly '######' come to this forum and trash talk the NGX?

Oh really? I guess you must have missed the angry <competing company> developer that was leaving nasty messages all over the forums a few days ago, ehh?
I still think it's ridiculous and stupid that iFly would do this. Maybe their supporters, yes, but not iFly themselves.

and if it was, do they really think this would make us rush over there and buy theirs instead (if it was).

Oh really? I guess you must have missed the angry <competing company> developer that was leaving nasty messages all over the forums a few days ago, ehh? -jr
Which forums are you referring to? I've not seen anything.

doubt its ifly, probally same clowns who been doing stuff to our favorite flightsim sights in the past.

Which forums are you referring to? I've not seen anything.
This one. It was a post from someone who obviously spoke English as a second language and who was identified as a developer for <xyz> company trashing the NGX. It was within the past week, although I can't recall if it was deleted or not(I think it was). I think I'm going to give up for the night. I'm not going to sit around here for hours while these clowns blow up PMDG's website. -jonny rodgers

Meh, makes it as far as saving billing address, then gives no option to continue. May as well go to bed and hope that the little dos'ing scroats have given up by morning.

There are a lot of internet miscreants out there. No sense jumping to conclusions.