Sign in to follow this  
Cmdrx3

Has the site ground to a hlt

Wait, am I missing something? Did iFly '######' come to this forum and trash talk the NGX? I still think it's ridiculous and stupid that iFly would do this. Maybe their supporters, yes, but not iFly themselves.
If any of you have spent any time in the iFly forums, you would know that they are some of the most gracious folks out there. Not only that, but they are backed (or whatever) by Flight1. Do you think a company like Flight1 would associate with people like that?? I second the "Have you people gone insane?" argument. Adam EDIT: Not only that...but they knew this day was coming and were quite surprised by the success of the FS9 version of their product. I don't for any second believe anyone involved with or working for iFly would have anything to do with this.
Fully second this. Any such DoS attack can only hinder and not fully prevent business. PMDG waited years for this day. Some more hours or days won't harm them. So what would be the benefit of the competitor except being the first suspect?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just tried again and got this.Your attempt was denied because of security reasons. Please contact the store administrator for more information.

Its not working, got this error when I got that farPMDG eCommerce is offline for a few moments of routine maintenance.We apologize for the inconvenience.(No- we are NOT releasing the NGX tonight...) :-DThis message will no longer be displayed when the system is live once again.PMDG Technical Support

Now I get this: "Dear customer,We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store.We apologize for the inconvenience.Please notify the store administrator so that we may fix the problem as soon as possible and let you know when the store becomes available again.Thank you for your cooperation!"

Perfect, CC charged, just waiting for the site to comeback to DL

god knows how many days it'll be now.... all hope lost, beyond upset at this point...

god knows how many days it'll be now.... all hope lost, beyond upset at this point...
Get a grip, Ty. It's just a game!

What? There are so many great addons out there other than the NGX. The leonardo maddog, which is still unmatched in realism, the other PMDGs, the captain sims, there are so much! Stop getting so emotional over just a video game addon!

just because of this i am going to play operation flashpoint red river. look it up if you dont know