Sign in to follow this  
Cmdrx3

Has the site ground to a hlt

Either they pulled it or the server really has crashed. Yawn.gif

Never have I had this much trouble trying to spend money!

After all these years, the shear excitement to know that it is really ready to put on my desktop. Quite a day, server shutdowns and all.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

My hand its out of concrol cant handle the mouse now ;) x...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

just buy chance I was viewing the NGx page, refreshed, and saw the buy button. So naturally, I clicked it. But Firefox told me the the host site might be too busy - gee really??? Tower: "PMDG N738PM - Position and hold" PMDGites: "*$*^#&%#^*$^&)#+($(*&$*^*$^*#$%%(_+$()&*#&%"

LOL, they could have charged a premium for the first 500 people to download, giving them a password protected payment site to download ahead of all this chaos. It's like those folks who sell their "place in line" slots for new sports cars on ebay, people pay ridiculous amounts of money just to ensure they have their new toy before anyone else does. PMDG is better than that, but the evil capitalist part of me thinks it could have been a viable idea here. At least those who agreed to pay an extra $10-30 could be flying the NGX at this moment, and I would have paid that premium. Couldn't PMDG have simulated thousands of users on their site before this crash happened?