Sign in to follow this  
Cmdrx3

Has the site ground to a hlt

Well Im not doing this anymore, good night.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

If I don't know whether it was deleted or not, do you really think I would have the link to the post? I'm not making this up, but I don't care if you believe me or not.
I believe you - just wanted to see what the person said, that's all.

There was a post a couple weeks ago in poor English ripping on PMDG, and praising iFly as being vastly superior in every regard... that's a long way from the iFly dev team blowing up the PMDG site.

PMDG fall down - go boom. The sun will come up tomorrow and order will be restored to the universe.

There are a lot of internet miscreants out there. No sense jumping to conclusions.
+1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Well Im not doing this anymore, good night.
I call it a night as well. To everyone who succeeded with their purchase: have fun! To everyone else who keeps trying: good luck! Good night!

Got my email containing download link, but that link just goes to 500 Internal server error :(

I'm at work, not much work going on though ;)

They should have released it so that countries in daylight can access and those that aren't can't. So much for the advance notice for the release. Wonder if they could have had a registration system that allowed one to nominate a download slot in advance to prevent the server being smashed.

I just made a compilation mp4 vid for my iPad of all the AOA's NGx beta videos plus the cool promotional video from the PMDG NGX product page (which is also dead the last time I looked) so I'm off to bed. Good luck to everyone at PMDG in sorting this out.