Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

Utterly frustrated

It seems SOLVED Mr. AudiohavocI installed it C:\FSX and also removed the UIAutomation.dll file.All of a sudden it works like a charm.I also have a feeling the NGX does not like the UIAutomation.dll file.I heard somewhere that it's causing the freezing up problem. Thank you Sir. Cheers, RickP.S. thank you everyone cheers, Rick
Great, glad to hear it is working for you. Kind Regards, Shane

It seems SOLVED Mr. AudiohavocI installed it C:\FSX and also removed the UIAutomation.dll file.All of a sudden it works like a charm.I also have a feeling the NGX does not like the UIAutomation.dll file.I heard somewhere that it's causing the freezing up problem. Thank you Sir. Cheers, RickP.S. thank you everyone cheers, Rick
Rick, I've had the Vista UIAutomationCore.dll in my FSX folder throughout the entire testing process - I'd be really surprised if it's that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Actually, the best place is an entirely separate drive for FSX. About 2 months ago I bought another 1TB drive and installed it as my G: drive and put FSX there, its never run better. You dont have the disc accessing info for FSX and the OS at the same time.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

cure for Utter Frustration is as follows: 1) One cup of hot water2) a pinch or two of green tea leaves3) two tablets of RTFM (see attached sample recipe)4) comfortable chair Tounge.gifHug.gif

Been trying. Turn internet firewalls and other protection offRun both as Admin. (no luck)Went to windowed mode. (nothing in the background)Had a look in task manager. (no activation running).Also have a completely clean FSX install with no other addons at all. I really appreciate all your help and hope the problem can be solvedbecause I simply love the NGX.What a fantastic plane. Would have been nice if we could ( through the FMC or top menu options)activate this product manually. Also thank rsrandazzo, I will be patient. smile.png Cheers, Rick
Robert, is it possible for there to be an option in the PMDG menu in FSX to select "Activate your product"? Perhaps this would be a simple fix...

Under the circumstances I`m hardly suprised.....

Under the circumstances I`m hardly suprised.....
....Troll..

....Troll..
why troll? .. downside to these forums .. people are quick to call each other names